.12.

Preeti was sitting leaning against the headboard of the bed with her hands fidgeting with her dupatta. She had her one leg crossed while the other was dangling down the bed as she was sitting on the corner.

With the sound of the door closing, she looked up. Stopping her fidgeting, Preeti eyed a strange expression on Naina's face, which she could call a fusion of confusion and fear.

Naina came up to her and after unable to think something worthy saying in this situation, uttered, "What?"

"Shouldn't I must be asking you that?" Preeti retorted.

The expression was now a rather irritated one on Naina's face. "Preeti, if you have anything to talk about then say it. Elsewise, we must get going."

"Fine! I will cut it short." Preeti said firmly.

She paused for a moment. Perhaps to think if what she was going to say was right or not and if she really needed to say this.

"What do you even want?" She stated.

"Me..?" Naina said but was quieted by Preeti, saying, "I will say and you will listen, QUIETLY".

"Why are you so confused about your feelings, your wants? You said you had moved on. The past does not hurt you anymore."

Naina nodded, her mouth shut. A slight ache in her heart because she knew where this was leading.

"You said you do not bother about the happenings in your past."

She paused for breathing, looking sternly into her eyes, said, "Do you think I am an idiot, I do not understand anything."

Naina nodded her head once more, this time in disagreement.

Continuing, Preeti said, "What do you think of me? If you will hide your emotions from me, I will not understand you?"

Listening intently enough, Naina finally spoke, "What do you want to say?"

"IF YOU ARE NOT BOTHERED BY SAMEER AND HIS MEMORIES, THEN WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM GOING TO THE RE-UNINON?" Preeti shouted aloud.

This made Naina froze to her spot. However, that did not stopped Preeti from saying more.

"I thought you must be more than happy to re-visit your beloved school. To which you cherished going every day. I thought you were attached to your school, teachers, and classmates deeply."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samundit were on their way as decided, only with a different destination now. Not any destination, but one to which they were going with tons of questions with them.

Pandit was driving and Sameer was seated on the seat beside him while Munna was on the back seat.

Although Sameer had agreed going, being a true friend. Nevertheless, the true lover in him was scared, extremely scared. He was afraid that as soon as they will reach their destination, memories would pool him. The place they were visiting was not a mere school but also a place where he tasted the sweet taste of first love. Every corner of the building held a special memory within.

Since he was on the verge of crying, to distract himself, he turned the radio on.

(Play the song and read along)

All three of them instantly knew which song was awaiting them as they heard the first bars of the song 'Aisa Zakhm Diya Hai' from the movie 'Akele Hum Akele Tum' by Kumar Sanu.