.4.

As soon as Sameer heard her name, his eyes turned red. He glared at Pandit, as he would burn him to ashes through his eyes. He then ran from there hiding his glistened eyes.

The truth was that, under the weight of responsibilities they both were still the innocent, childish Sameer and Naina and somewhere still loved each other.

Naina and Preeti reached their home and saw Sharad sitting on the couch. As soon as he saw Naina, he stood and dragged her in the bedroom.

"How long will you enjoy in your mayka? It has been a whole day here. Don't you have any plans of going back home?" He asked her making a frown.

Naina replied quietly, "But I arrived here just yesterday and it has been a long time since we visited last. Moreover, we are here for Preeti's roka."

"Isn't that done more than an hour ago?" Sharad glared her with anger.

She mumbled, frightened, "Chachaji wished all of the family to go to Law Garden in the evening....I cannot upset him."

He angered even more and thundered, "Yeah, why would you? After all, you are the apple of his eyes. However, it is fine for you to make your in-laws upset. You know right that mother does not like you to spend too much time roaming here and there. You must obey her and learn some etiquettes. It has been 5 years to our marriage, but still you don't know how to keep your family happy."

"Please don't shout", she uttered in a feeble voice. "Someone might hear us, Chachaji would be so sad if he comes to know that you are not happy staying here."

Sharad's eyes became red and he remarked, "Why not, he is the last person you care for. Doesn't matter how much he insulted me and my family." He still could not let the matter go even after 5 years.

I really need motivation, feedback to write more chapters as this is my first book, and I am not very experienced in writing. Please vote and drop your comments below.

Thank You.