.3.

"It felt like these were the hints, destiny also wanted them to reunite."

7 January, 1998

Mumbai

As she remembered him, his soulmate started feeling uneasy. He stood up from his bed and a fit of anger ran through his body.

That was the moment when Munna, his best friend and partner in business came there saying, "Hey pal, have you seen those files with the red cover? I misplaced it."

When he did not get an answer for a minute, he shifted his gaze to him and saw a glimpse of the 17 - year old Sameer Maheswari.

That was when he walked across the room and asked him if he was okay.

"I don't know, I'm feeling uneasy...it feels like there is something going to happen....someone special is coming." He answered feeling worried.

Munna comforted him and said that he was just overthinking due to the stress of work and without even bothering about Sameer and Pandit made a plan of a trip to Ahmedabad, to Sameer's maternal home for a change and break.

He shared this idea to both of his friends when they were having their dinner in the drawing room of their huge mansion.

Sameer, Munna and Pandit made Sameer's family business expand even more in the past 5 years. Not only their financial condition, but their relations and life too changed a lot in these years.

This idea of Munna made a debate begin between the three friends.

Sameer said, "Munna please act mature, I hope you understand that it's possible for us to leave all our work and just go for a vacation."

"But dude! You need a break....just look at yourself; you don't look very fine both physically and mentally." Munna kept his point as Pandit supported him, as both were his well-wishers.

"Your business will not drown if you get a break for 4-5 days." Pandit commented making a frown.

They both continued to give valid reasons until another 10 minutes when Sameer finally gave in and the conversation ended with another silly joke of Pandit.

As all of them were having a hearty laugh Pandit lost track of what was he saying, tried to pass another silly comment said, "But don't forget to take us back here along with you as you will only chant one name from the moment you reach there, 'Naina!'"

How will Sameer react to Pandit's comment? .....Tune in to read more...don'tforget to vote.