.5.

Sharad was fuming in rage, "Fine, stay here as much as you wish. I am leaving! He stated, picked his suitcase and left towards his home as Naina just stood sobbing there.

When Preeti, Anand and Bela saw Sharad leaving without an explanation they asked about his exit to Naina who quietly wiped her tears and came out of the room.

"Naina what happened to Damadji? Why did he left all of a sudden? Did we make a mistake?" Bela worriedly asked her.

Naina smiled and lied, "Nothing of that sort Chachiji, and you need not worry. He just got an urgent work.

Bela and Preeti believed her but Anand knew that she was lying for the sake of their happiness.

Around 30 minutes later Sameer, Munna and Pandit reached Sameer's house.

Their eyes became watery as memories flooded in their minds. They spent their childhood here. This house held the memories of their friendship, affection of Nanu, and this house represented something else too.....love story of Sameer and Naina.

Unfortunately, at the very last moment, Sameer's Mama and Mami needed to pay a visit to a relative. As they were alone and Mama and Mami were not going to return until late night, there they decided to roam around the city on their old bike, which too held many memories. Hence, they freshened up, had their lunch and got ready to recreate some more memories together.

Later that evening, Agrawal family were at the market. Naina and Preeti were eating golgappe at a stall in the market and Anand and Bela were shopping. Whereas the three friends stopped their bike near them to have a drink of water.

Sameer jumped down the bike as he used to do earlier in his style as Munna – Pandit clapped for him. He was in a jolly mood and his friends were happy for him. He walked towards a small shop, buoyed a bottle of water, and took the complementary chewing gum with it. He opened the chewing gum and started chewing it as he was walking across the street to his friends.

He was singing and walking when his foot stumbled upon a stone and the chewing gum flew from his mouth to a girl's hair who was standing facing the opposite direction. He looked here and there and saw what he has done. A flashback of the past flashed.

Sameer's eyes glistened but he still needed to inform the girl. He again drew the situation and asked someone to pass it to her as he walked towards Munna and Pandit.

Naina saw the chewing gum wrapper and her eyes glistened too. Memories surrounded her too. She showed it to Preeti and she asked, "How is it stuck to your hair? Let me pull it out".

"Aaah! Naina screamed in pain. Leave it!". "Do you not feel anything strange about it? Why the same incident happened to me exactly 5 years later?"

"I want to forget him. Why am I being reminded about him twice a day?" she said hoarsely.

Mudai laakh bura chahey toh kya hota hai?, wahihota hai jo manjoore khuda hota hai.