08

Did I mention Cor is SHAMELESS? 

════════════════

Katrina Evans fainting after seeing me had been such a low blow to narcissism since I had been only used to people either watching me in awe or being jealous of me. Although her husband, Hayden, had assured me that it was because of low blood pressure, I didn't believe him. Besides, he had been scrutinizing me rather strangely.

"What are you, a modern-day Medusa who causes people to faint?" I queried my reflection, gazing at the blue eyes.

As flashes of Kate's surprised face flashed at the front of my mind, I felt pain spear through my skull, as if it was about to crack in two. I had been having this incessant headache since this morning. No clue why. I liked to blame it on Juniper's face, but I knew that wasn't the reason, since I had the misfortune of seeing her face every day.

Raking a hand through my blonde tresses, I asked my reflection, "Tell me, who are you?"

Blank blue eyes from an exhausted body stared right back at me, not reminding me of the things it had seen, done, and lived to tell a tale. No tale, though at least not for me. My mind was a labyrinth winding with bowls of pits, which would swallow me completely if I dared to put pressure on it.

"Chunks of you are missing..." I laughed at my misery ruefully. The face staring at me was a ghost with no beginning and no end. I could wake up tomorrow and forget everything.

Don't give them your tears.

For the life of me, I couldn't remember whose words they were, but I knew the voice of logic was planted somewhere deep inside me. I knew that the owner of the voice cared enough about me to see the tears in my eyes. I knew that there had been someone who cared.

Shaking my head, I drained the tears with the back of my hand before sliding into the home theater. I crashed on the couch, ready to binge something to take my mind off my misery. Since I was very susceptible to a sob fest, I decided to watch a Netflix series instead of lion documentaries and picked Peaky Blinders.

Soon enough, there was a throbbing between my legs and a hardening in my nipples when the steamy scenes played on the big screen. Tempting thoughts began to take over my mind as my mind drifted right back to Cyrus. To those dexterous hands. To his sinister lips.

I saw myself as being attractive, being desirable, being fuckable. Damn, there I went again. All I could think about these days was getting a good fucking from Cyrus. It was so frustrating because he turned me down at every attempt. I had the needs that were driving me crazy. Tonight, my needs were now greater than ever before. The problem was... well... there was no easy way of saying it.

I'm in desperate need of a release.

And I didn't need to explain it to anyone or even myself. Period. I had enough of Cyrus's celibacy. If he couldn't get me off, then my mind could.

A grin made its way onto my lips as a light bulb went off in my mind. Shuffling back to my bedroom, I produced my vibrator from my room and slipped into a red, lacy bra with crotchless panties and before coming back to the home theater room. Since I didn't want Marcus and Mason (aka Romeo's lapdogs) hearing my moans and also because I had a Spotify playlist I could use for masturbation, I played the volume at the highest volume before getting cozy on the couch.

Plucking up my womanizer duo vibrator, I pressed on a button, my nipples pebbling behind my bra and my pussy dripping with arousal just from the sheer depravity. Spreading my legs, I inserted the vibrator in my soaking pussy and then parted my labia slightly with my fingers to reveal my aching clit. Pressing the stimulation head against my clit with light pressure, so that the oval opening of the stimulation head covered it, I increased the intensity level as music from the speaker surrounded me.