17

7k words and smut, people. Y'all better vote and comment like crazyyy or I'm going on an indefinite hiatus lmao

════════════════

If I thought kneeling for half an hour on a cold floor was a punishment, then I couldn't be more wrong. The actual punishment was kneeling every day for half an hour in Cyrus' house when he wouldn't so much as bat an eyelash to look at me.

I had frustrated and annoyed Cyrus countless times, but by taking Brendan home, I had no idea I had provoked him this badly.

He had really become a merciless monster. No kidding. He had blacklisted Brendan's name and refused to reason why.

The other day, when I had mustered the courage to ask, "Why did you fire Brendan Lim? You even blacklisted him."

"Ask me that question when the hierarchy between us changes," he had dismissed me.

It had taken every ounce of my control not to retort with something like, "Step on a puddle of oil. It will change instantly."

He was actively avoiding touching me, but wouldn't stop making those absolute macho men look while I was in the vicinity of any other male co-worker. He would neither utter a word nor pull a face expression, still his warning 'stay away from her' was loud and clear.

I won't touch you when you have another man's scent on you. He had said. So, I had done everything I could to get rid of that "scent", I had tried nearly five natural remedies. And when even that didn't work, I had just purchased the perfume he uses and sprayed that on myself.

And guess what the cheapskate had said?

"These are the repercussions of not having financial discipline, Aphrodite." He had given me a look of disdain.

"A what?"

"Burglary! I would have never pegged Talin Halifax's daughter to run out of money and succumb to stealing my perfume. Speaking of which, the perfume price shall be deducted from your wages." He had said, leafing through his file. "I could also sue for the theft in court."

"I stole your perfume? Which one of your stingy brain cells suggested that I would steal?" My tone had been rife with surprise.

"The most logical one, naturally."

Anyway, since that perfume attempt was an epic failure, and I was relentless with my quests, I had come up with another idea. One that I was sure would irate Cyrus like no other.

It was a Sunday morning and Cyrus was home, so I went directly to him with an empty water bottle. I wasn't at all surprised to find him going through some financial reports.

"If you could be so benevolent as to pee into this, I would go and take a shower with this to be enriched with your toxins; I might start to smell really like you," I said, placing the water bottle on the table beside his chair.

"Is this one of your aberrant behavior?" He arched his brow. "Then you must know urolagnia could expose you to HIV, CMV, or bacterial infection since urine isn't sterile. Why would I get you infected with a disease and end up paying for it?"

"That's the only thing you think is wrong with a golden shower?" I blinked my eyes in utter disbelief. "If I signed a letter stating you'd not have to pay a cent for any possible treatment, would you actually pee in the bottle?"

"You're the one insisting on it. May I quote, 'smell really like you'," he shot back.

'Oh, yes, of course, sir. If you would be kind enough to let me slather your shit on my skin, I would start to smell precisely like the place your head resides in.' I wanted to yell, but I swallowed the irritation. No man. No man had ever managed to drive me up the wall like Cyclops.