12

Hi, I'm still alive lmao

I hope you like this update

════════════════ 

Cyrus stilled at once, his usual lithe and control going rigid with stunned surprise as he watched me. His forehead creased with a single energy-saving line.

How economical, Cheapskate!

"You should've left," he sighed, worry bordering his eyes.

"Fuck you!" With experienced mastery, I swallowed my tears. Only these weren't tears of pain and anguish. These were tears of pleasure. It bitch hurt to clench my legs and not give into the temptation.

"Language!" he rebuked, "This is why I told you we can't..." fuck. Swallowing the word like a blue-nosed aristocrat, he continued. "Do you understand it now?"

I picked a tissue from my handbag.

Summoning all my energy to keep a straight-laced expression, I stalked toward him. Baffling him, I clutched his jaw in my hands and wiped the tissue on the corner of his lip, whispering, "There spotless as fuck, Cyclops."

"What pray are you doing?" He wrenched his face from my grip instinctively.

"Just wiping off my seat," I mused, a smug smile tipping my lips. "Now, don't give me that I-need-to-scratch-the-rash-on-my-ass look."

"Get—"

I cut him off. "No can do. What's the next test, anyway? To smell your armpits?"

He sliced me a glare that would have made most people shit in their pants, but I — heedless to the bone — picked up my belongings, packing them as I felt the wetness drip down my slit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

By the time the sun sank below the horizon, daubing the firmament in innumerable shades only to be seduced by ribbons of darkness, Cyrus summoned me to his house for test two.

Pulling a seat for me at his dining table, like a perfect gentleman, he pointed at the plate of pasta and grilled chicken coated with white sauce.

"Test 2 If you can't follow the diet placed by me, then you've failed," he announced. "Before you eat it, I must inform you it has semen in it."

I scrunched my nose in disgust. "Whose?"

"Mine."

"So you're telling me, you just made this delicious dish and wanked off in it just to test me." My eyes brows rose in incredulity.

"I'm telling you if you can't eat that you're failed and you may leave." He folded his arms across his chest, jaw tightening.

Gaping at his audacity, I looked at him to see if he was joking but his bearing gave me a different answer.

If you fail in any of the tests, then you'll never make an inappropriate innuendo or propose procreation. He had said, and he had meant it. He was doing this to stop me. He had come prepared to watch me loose. He had that vibrating gel in his office this morning because he had been planning to get rid of me all along because I was a temptation who threatened his control.

This was Cyrus Hudson for everyone, always ten steps ahead of the game. A silent plotter and relentless winner.

Fuck him for not wanting me just as much as I wanted him. I had thought we had progressed. I had thought he had opened up, but he was only pushing me to blow after blow.