CHAPTER 1

Hlw guys.. This is your sweetheart.. Don't think that I'm keeping stories in queue. Often I'm getting new concepts in my mind, I'm just writing it here to remember that..

Now.. 09/01/2022.. It is one of the important days in my life.

It is "SHARAD'S BIRTHDAY" today..🤩🤩🤩

It is a memorable day to me. So to make this day very special, I'm starting this story "THE RAYS OF LOVE".

Arjun mehra - Hero of our story and a young business man in India. He love 2 things. No.2 it is his business and No.1 is obviously his family. He has grandma, mother and a elder sister. He's the only man in the whole family.

Bani Sharma - Heroin of our story and She's a middle class girl working in an IT company. She has a small family. She has only mom and sister in her family. Her father is no more.

Let's begin the story...

Author's pov :

There is a limit for everything. But in love and marriage life there everything is limitless, this makes these two words more special than other words.

Without love everything will be a lifeless work. If we pour some love while doing that it will become an art..

But, today evening i heard a news this broke my heart into pieces.. I didn't expect this from them.. Adjustment, understanding and sacrifice are important in life but how a matured man did this??

I'm following him as a role model. But he disappointed me..

Did you know what he have done?? See that drama in TV..

AUTHOR'S POV ENDS..

TV NEWS : Breaking news... The great business man Mr.Arjun mehra divorced his wife and filed a case against her for cheating money and properties..

He told that he has evidence for that and he assured that she'll be jailed too soon..

And, It is noteworthy that they have been married for only six months...

----->> Scene changed..

BANI'S POV :

I'm in the big palace. But my heart broken into pieces when I heard the news and sitting on the bed with broken heart.

I don't know what to do? how to do??. But i really know one thing the accusation on me is completely fake. I didn't do anything like that.

Suddenly, someone opened the room door and came in.. It was Mr.Arjun. I expected him here.

Arjun : Here is your agreement paper and the money take it and get lost from my sight...

Arjun threw the papers on my face. I just collected the papers one by one. I kept his money on the table and after that I packed my stuffs and ready to go..

Bani : I'll break the case and will meet you soon Mr.Arjun mehra...

I removed my Wedding ring and kept that on a table. I looked at him once before left. Tears rolled off from my eyes..

Bani : I really wanted this. I have to let go everything which is not mine. Since this six months even i didn't get any place in your heart... Your not mine Mr.Arjun mehra....

What happened between them??

To be continued...
With love your sweetheart.. ❤️❤️