CHAPTER 7

Let's resume the story...

AUTHOR'S POV :

Bani is still thinking about the hidden guy behind the bouquet. Suddenly, auto got stopped due to a jerk, it defused her thoughts.

She just peeped out to see what's happening. She saw a long traffic jam appeared upto her maximum sight.

She becomes tensed and messeged to Arjun that she got stucked in traffic. she sent the address and asked him to reach there without waiting for her.

Arjun replied her that he will wait for her because no one knows him there. only she can able to take him in and that's the good manner too..

Bani accepted and assured that she'll come within next 15 minutes. Then she paid the amount and got out from auto and she started to run on the platform to reach there on time..

Suddenly, Harish who is with Arjun in car fuming in anger.. He is looking at Arjun with sharp eyes..

Arjun : are you trying to hypnotize me?

Harish : if i know that, it'll be good..

Arjun : ohh.... What will you do by hypnotizing me?

Harish : I would have take you out of here without waiting for her..

Arjun : hey what??

Harish : what??? Usually you won't do such things.. but why are you waiting for her, here??

Arjun : i think you're missing preethi.. if she's here right now, you're head would have bulged like apple...

Harish : if you are married now, you won't talk like this..

Arjun : hahaha... I'll tell this to preethi..

Harish : whatever.. first of all you tell me this.. you like bani Right??

Arjun : what?? No, that's not right Harish...

Harish : what is wrong Arjun?? I know you very well, you won't take any decision without analysis.. nothing goes wrong, if you choose that..

Arjun : yes i know.. but this is wrong.. she is a orphan even though she is running a old age home. It is appreciable one.. i don't want to runied her life by making her as my love..

Harish : haan but.. if you married her you can give her a good family.. how it can be runieing her life??

Arjun is maintaining silence. Harish looking at him.

Harish : Arjun.. we can't rule your life, But you should have to take next step in your life..

Arjun : she is here...

Arjun looking at the side mirror and found Bani reached there. And she breathing heavily. She knocked his car window. Harish opened the door.

Bani : sir. I'm sorry... There is a heavy traffic..

Arjun : it's ok. Get in..

Promptly Harish turned to his side. Arjun gestures him to start the car. Bani got in, Arjun noticed the flower bouquet on her hand..

Bani : I'll guide to go.. Harish sir.

Harish started the car and reached the oldage home within 15 minutes as per her instruction.

Bani got down from car and requested them to come in. It looks like a small home with big varanda and garden around. Some of the old ladies were pouring water to flowers, some of them were chit chatting and some others stitching clothes.

After that, some old mans are playing carrom, some of them helping the woman to prepare food. Some of them were cleaning the home.

Arjun and Harish entered in on noticing those things. Suddenly, Arjun noticed something and gestures Harish to look at that. It is a pair of kid shoes..