CHAPTER 9

Let's resume the story..

BANI'S POV :

I am very curious of knowing who is him. But it is not the time. I Rushed to my hotel.

At the evening time, i was changing my outfit. Suddenly, i heard the phone ringing sound.

Bani : ohh god.. it is my time to go home.... Ok let's take..

I attend the call. I heard rough and tough voice from room number 1024 asking for a smoothie and a piece of black forest cake.

Bani : ok.. it will reach you within 10 minutes..

Immediately, i took that order and went to the the room. I knocked the room door.

Voice : who's that?

Bani : sir.. room service!!

Voice : get in..

I entered in and saw a man with only towel on his waist talking in mobile. Immediately, i downs my head looking on floor..

Bani : sir..

The man turned around. It is Arjun. On seeing me Arjun just covers himself with the bath robe..

Arjun : now you can see me ms..

Bani : Bani!! sir.. what are you doing here??

Arjun : what??

Bani : i...i.. mean why are you staying here? Sir..

Arjun : i have some work so i stayed here.. and didn't you go home?? You're shift got over right?

Bani : haan yes..sir.. but..

Arjun : but??

Bani : next shift staffs didn't come yet..sir..

Arjun : means?

Bani : always, they're late..

Arjun : ohh...

He takes the cake and juice. And he sipped the juice a little.

Arjun : bring all the entry camera details and attendance sheet to here..

Bani : ahhh.. ok sir..

I don't know why he is asking for that but still i don't have Rights to ask him such questions. So i went out and brings him the attendance sheet.

He takes the attendance sheet and analysing that and having cake. He is seriously analysing the attendance sheet and the entry camera..

Suddenly, i noticed his face got changed to rude.

Arjun : go and call Harish immediately.. and Don't let anyone to come in my room without my permission except Harish..

Bani : ok sir..

I came out and i noticed the floor is fully booked for himself and his body guard are standing there to protect him.. And i made a call to Harish..

Then, i came to the dressing room. But i noticed only few of the nightshift workers are there. So i didn't want to leave now.

Harish reached the hotel room and looking the details that Arjun analyzed. Most of the 80% of the night shift workers were always late and they have cheated the entry book but the camera shows the time of their entry..

Harish : what?? How dare they?

Arjun : i gave them salary for their service, not for picnics...

Harish : now.. what to do?

Arjun : fire them...

He stood up and drinking the juice by standing at the window side. Harish got shocked on hearing that..