CHAPTER 10

Let's resume the story..

BANI'S POV :

My thoughts was wrong. He saved her.. i have to meet him..

Immediately, i took my bag and went from there. I reached hospital and looking for the way to go in.

My eyes stucked on seeing that Arjun's bodyguards surrounds the hospital. Each and every entrance and every floors was covered by his bodyguards..

And i heard someone arguing with the guards. It was Harish, even he is his friend the guards didn't let him in. They stopped him at the entrance..

I have no way to reach him. So i decided to check another way to go in. I just went little far from the hospital building and watched the building carefully..

Each and every floor was covered with his body guards. But i noticed that in second floor only one ward's window was covered with curtains..

Bani : it may be his room..

I decided to go in. I reached the back door and i offered some money to a ward boy and asked him to bring and hold a ladder here..

I climbed up on the ladder and reached the second floor. Then he went. I am slowly going to the where i saw curtains.

Then i used my safety pin to open the lock of the window door and opened it. Then i slowly peeped in to check whether the bodyguards are there..

Fortunately, no one is there. Do i climbed up and went in finally i closed the window door.. i saw a man with lots of injuries from head to toe.. And he is surrounded by lots of medical equipments..

Bani : sir...

I saw the patient monitor.. suddenly, a flat line occurred there in the monitor and heart rate becomes zero...

----->>SCENE CHANGED..

**AT PRESENT**

AUTHOR'S POV :

The monitor reading goes flattened. Yamuna is dead.. Bani looked at that and tears rolled off from her eyes..

The whole oldage home becomes very sad. Bani thinks Arjun will come to her funeral and surely he would have received this news..

But though she called him again.. Now also it goes unanswered. She has been waiting for 18 hours after her dead. But till now he is not here..

Sri : Bani... Please..

Finally, Bani nodded him to take her to cemetery. Yamuna's last wish is that to get fired with Arjun's hand. But he is not here but Bani having a memory of him..

Still she is having the same lollipop in her hand which is given by yamuna to her grandson. She gave it to Sri and placed it on her hand and sri fired her..

Bani and others Reached the oldage home. The dark sad swallowing the oldage home. Suddenly, Bani received a call from Rishabh..

She saw his name on Mobile's screen.

------->> SCENE CHANGED

**AT PAST**

BANI'S POV :

Rishabh's name displayed on my mobile's screen. I noticed that and cuts the call.