CHAPTER - 11

Let's resume the story...

-------->>SCENE AT PRESENT

BANI'S POV :

I am in shock when i heard his name from that caller ID.

Bani : Karan!!

Karan : yeah... Karan here.. who are you?? How did you know this number??

Bani : This is Mrs.Arjun mehra..

Karan : Bani!!!

Immediately, he cuts the call on knowing that it's me Bani. I tried again and again but he didn't picks up the call.

In hospital, Karan is searching for the a file in his cabin. And he found a blue covered file and opened it..

------>>SCENE CHANGED TO PAST..

AUTHOR'S POV :

Karan took out a green labelled file in his hand and called a medical team into his cabin.

Karan : take this.. it has every details of that particular girl.. take those test without any doubt.. And say her, you guys are sent by Mr.Arjun.. Okay??

medical team : ok sir..

Then, they went from there.. Bani reached her home and called to Rishab to ask why he called to her.

Bani : helo..

Rishab : how many times i called you? Where are you?

Bani : Sorry.. I'm in some important work.. tell me, why did you called me??

Rishab : i have two passes for the famous musical concert.... Shall we go??

Bani : when??

Rishab : tonight...

Bani : ahh... Okay...

Rishab : ok.. get ready, I'll pick up you..

Bani is going to get ready for the concert. After an hour, she could hear the calling bell. She came and opened the door. It is Rishab who came earlier to pick up her..

Bani lets him in and Rishab came in and sat on sofa and waiting for her to get ready. Suddenly, again they heard the calling bell sound..

Bani : rishab. Can you please open the door??

Rishab : haan... Ok ...ok..

Rishab opened the door. Immediately karan's medical team Rushed in without any permission.. Rishab started to argue with them. On hearing that, Bani came out of her room and noticed some strangers are in her home..

Bani : hey.. who are you all?? How can you came in like this???

Medical team head who is at his 40s came infront and trying to explain the situation..

M.T.H : Ms.Bani??

Bani : yeah... I am Bani...

M.T.H : Mr.Arjun mehra sent us to perform some medical tests on you..

Bani : medical test?? But why? I am fine..

M.T.H : it is normal test that every employee should undergone.. don't worry...

Bani : ohh.. ok? Is this any company related test?

M.T.H : haan yeah...

Bani : ahh.. ok..

M.T.H : can you cooperate with us to go smoothly??

Rishab : may i stay here till it ends?

M.T.H : ok... no problem...