CHAPTER 3

Let's Resume the story..

AUTHOR'S POV :

With the same doubt she got her appointment and went. Harish looking at her and he called to someone.

At the evening time in Harish's home. He opened his home's main door and got scared.

Harish : hey Arjun.. you scared me.. always you're doing the same... How many times i told you don't kept door in lock if you're here..

Arjun is simply drinking his juice and playing the video game. He didn't even look at him. Harish going to fresh up. Ram's juice finished so he went to kitchen to bring juice. Harish came back with some paper in hand.

Harish : Arjun.. Here the papers..

Arjun : harish idiot.. we will talk about this in office now close it..

Arjun gave him a plate. It has an omlet and a cake piece.

Arjun : i baked it.. taste it..

Harish : you? Arjun.. are you ok? is there any problem, we will go to doctor..

Arjun : i'm ok.. if you don't want, i'll eat it..

Harish : ok ok.. i'll eat..

He is eating the omlet and they're enjoying their night like a party night. Arjun won't drink so he offered Harish some drink.

Then around midnight they're enjoying by playing song with full volume. Arjun is dancing for that song. Harish who is dancing with him, just stopped and looking at him with some concern.

Arjun noticed that and he muted the volume.

Arjun : what?? Come on..

Harish : i wanna talk to you..

Arjun : ohh.. hmm ok..

Arjun switched off the sound system and sat near him.

Harish : is this right Arjun?

Arjun : what?

Harish : I'm asking about what you did, doing and going to do in office..

Arjun : ohh..

Harish : Arjun, i didn't ever questioned you about your decisions.. becoz i know you're always Right.. But this is different...

Arjun : you believed me, Right? Trust me and believe my decision..

Harish : but.. Arjun, this is not about only you....

Arjun : I thought about this and took decision.. it will never go wrong..

Harish : you can't be right always Arjun... Accept this don't be adamant..

Arjun : it's not adamant Harish.. it's my wish.. it'll happen soon, and you too gonna be see it...

Arjun takes a duvet and slept on the sofa. But Harish is looking at him for sometime and went to sleep.

In the morning, Harish woke up and noticed a sticky note on the fridge. Arjun wrote that and he told that he left home at early morning and will meet at office..

So Harish cleans his home and getting ready to go to office. Arjun is in his room. His room's walls are covered with mirror and the bathroom also made by mirror except the ceiling and floor. He already instructed everyone not to enter into his room without his permission..

He loves to collect dresses so he's having lots of dress in his closet. He took bath and came down after dressed up.

His mom is waiting for him in hall. He bends on her feet and got blessings.