CHAPTER 6

Let's resume the story...

AUTHOR'S POV :

Bani is crying and again she wanted to have him near her. She wiped her tears and took her mobile.

Bani : Arjun!!

She dialled his number. His voice is ecoing in the mobile.

Voice : hey, This is Arjun mehra.. I'm busy now, can you please record your msg here. I'll call you once i noticed your msg.. Thanks..

She dialled again and again to his number to hear his voice. Suddenly, while hearing his voice her mind alerts her something.

BANI'S POV :

I heard something it is like some vibrating sound. Again i dialled to his number, promptly i heard the mobile vibration in that room.

Immediately i searched for his mobile everywhere in that room but I can't able to find it.

Bani : i have searched all his cupboards and lockers but it's not here.. but where the hell it is coming from?

Again she dialled to his number. But now she noticed the vibration coming from the dustbin.. She took out the mobile from the dustbin. The mobile is covered with a transparent cover and it is sealed. She can't able to open it..

She tried a lot to open it but the cover is fully sealed and unable to open it. Bani remembered that when he entered into the room with divorce paper his is not having his mobile. Because Arjun always throws his mobile on the table when he entered the room..

Bani : so... He has been here then, before his abscond..

Bani looked at his mobile with tears...

------->>SCENE CHANGED TO PAST...

AUTHOR'S POV :

The very next day, Arjun visited his sister and confirm about her discharge date. Then he arrived office.. He throws his mobile on the table. Immediately, he received a call.

Arjun : ohh god... Attend the call!!

He ordered to attend the phone. His mobile is voice recognition access. So it activities the call.

Arjun : this is Arjun, who's that?

His sister is speaking on the other side. She told that she got discharged and going to home.

Arjun : ok sis.. after reached home inform me..

His sis : haan ok..

Arjun : Harish is with you na? Give him the mobile..

His sis : uhhhh... No Arjun.. Harish left to office..

Arjun : what??

Arjun heard someone knocking his cabin door. It was Harish, he grinned his teeth and continued to talk with his sis..

Arjun : sis.. are you going alone to home with the baby? What you did sis?

His sis : Arjun wait... Wait Arjun... Bani is with me.. she will drop me at home and then she'll go to work..

Arjun's lips curved a little without knowing to him.

Arjun : ok.. inform me after reaching home..

Arjun cuts the call immediately. Harish entered into his cabin and told that Arjun's client meeting is rescheduled to tomorrow 8pm at Grace 7 star hotel..

Arjun : why they're doing like this, Harish? Cancel their agreement..

Harish : what? Hey what are you saying arjun? If you cancel this agreement, there will be huge loss to our side..