CHAPTER 4

Let's resume the story..

AUTHOR'S POV :

Arjun shocked on seeing her but Bani takes the paper from his hand and checking whether the terms and conditions are correct. Arjun looking at her with teary eyes.

Bani : sir.. everything is ok.. you can sign..

Arjun nodded and she gave him the pen. He takes the pen but his hands are stammering in fear. Bani just holds his hand and asked him to sign the paper.

Then, He makes a sight on her and signed the legal papers. Finally, a drop of his tears fell on the paper. Nurse takes the paper from him and went.

Arjun looking at the ground and thinking about something. Bani takes pen from his hand and looking at him.

BANI'S POV :

What i have thought is right.. He is very sensitive and emotional person. If i didn't come here, he would have remains like a statue without signing the legal form. It's good for him that I'm here now.

Often, he is very rude and aggressive but sometimes he is like a person who is struggling to do something very emotional. I think he loves his family very much..

I am looking at his teary eyes and tensed face. It is not much good to see him like this so i gave him my kerchief.

Bani : sir.. kerchief..

Arjun : haan... Haan.. thanks...

He is wiping his tears but i don't know why he is so tensed and what happened to his sister as well. I think to ask about this to him, i gained some dare to ask him and after clearing my throat..

Bani : sir... What.. what Happened to her??

He looked at me. I felt that he got angry with my words.. urgently i replied him.

Bani : if you don't want to say means it's ok sir.. no problem..

Suddenly, a loud scream came out from the ICU. Arjun afraid and got up from his chair. I don't know what's going on there but i think to peep in via visitors hole..

I slowly stepped towards the ICU. He noticed me but didn't stop me. But he opened his mouth and answered me.

Arjun : she was pregnant...

I looked at him. Promptly new born baby crying sound came from the ICU. Arjun's eyes started to shed tears.

I'm confusing and standing there. Suddenly, a nurse came there with the baby which is wrapped up by a soft white towel.. She came near me..

Nurse : it's a boy....

I looked at the baby. He is very beautiful with small small eyes, some hair on head and having baby hair in body and his leg and hand fingers were long like lady's finger..

Really i can't able to take off my eyes from him. Nurse gestures me to take the baby. But I don't know how to carry a baby. I looked at Arjun who is standing away from the baby. He nodded and came near me.

I expand my hands to carry him nurse carefully placed him in my hand but I'm afraid of letting him fall down. Arjun gives one hand under my hands to ensure his safety and he placed his other hand around my shoulder..

Arjun : he's beautiful..

Bani : he is.. sir..

Arjun's eyes starts to shed happy tears. Nurse asked to return the baby. I carefully returned him but i noticed still he is having his hands on my shoulder...

Arjun : nurse.. may i visit her?

Nurse : no sir... She'll be in unconscious for next 11 hours.. we injected a high dosed drug to reduce her surgery pain.. So we can't allow you to meet her..