CHAPTER 8

Let's start the story..

BANI'S POV :

I guess he will be there. I rushed to the oldage home. But each and every member in the oldage home looks so dull and worried.

I stepped out from car and going in by looking at their faces. Everyone randomly standing all over the oldage home separately.

I can understand something fishy is happening. I slowly entered into the home and got shocked. Yamuna grandma is laid on a bed, she is in her last breath.

I ran to her and kneels down.

Bani : yamuna grandma.. I'm Bani.. what happened to you??

Sri came there and all others standing around them.

Sri : it has been 10 days, still she is in bed.. Don't know why... She didn't eat anything for last 3 days.. she is only longing for Arjun.. where is he??

Bani : he......

Sir : let it be... First just feed her something, she may take food from your hand.. please Bani..

Bani : uhh.. ok..

Sri gave me some juice. I took some from that and tried to feed her. Yamuna is breathing and she is in concious but not responding.

Bani : yamuna grandma!! Please take a sip... Please...

I am forcing her to take juice but yamuna closed her mouth tightly and not responding to my voice. I completely failed to this and came out. Sri also came out following me.

Sri : she is being like this for last 3 days.. Don't know what to do.. only Arjun can handle her..

Bani : do you know, where he is??

Sri : what?? No Bani!!..

Bani : lastly, when did he called you?

Sri : 20 days before.. he gave me many missed calls, he wanted to have a talk with yamuna grandma..

Bani : do you know, about what?

Sri : no.....

Suddenly, some of the oldage home people are shouting. I heard that and rushed in. Yamuna grandma is breathing heavily, i asked Sri to call doctor immediately..

Within, 10 minutes doctor came there. After a check up, he said that she is in her last breath, if she didn't take any food, she will be no more within today.. Then, he left.

I don't know what to do. In her last breath also Yamuna is whispering Arjun and Arjun continuously.. I asked everyone to go out of that room. I sat on the chair by holding her hand.

I think the songs will give some concious to her. So I turned on the TV and changing the channel to play evergreen hits..

Suddenly, a news running in a channel.

News : A gang of robbers with their Hi-Tech equipments were captured by the police last night... And they're saying that a mysterious man gave them the clue to find the robbers...

This news made me to remember him. Tears rolled off from my eyes without knowing.

------->>SCENE CHANGED TO PAST..

BANI'S POV :

That day, they dropped me at home and left..

The next morning, i got up and finished my daily routine and coming out to go for job. I noticed that my auto driver text me that he had some personal work so he won't come today..