CHAPTER 5

Let's resume the story..

AUTHOR'S POV :

Bani's reply is hurting him but he didn't show it to her. But still he is having eyes on her. Bani smiled a little and said.

Bani : They were gone in a road accident when i was 2 years old.. Then i grew up in an orphanage..

Arjun : ohh... I'm sorry..

Bani : that's ok sir..

Bani looked at him and smiled a little but her eyes are filled with tears. Arjun is thinking that he did hurt her by asking this. So he felt guilty about that..

Bani : This is their home.. they left it for me. But it is also under bank loan and I'm trying to release it..

Arjun : sorry...

Bani : no Sir... that's ok..

Arjun : no no no... Sorry is for using your kitchen without your permission... Because i thought you were sleeping and i don't want to disturb you..

Bani : ohh....

Bani starts to laugh. Arjun also laughing with her. Then she cleared the plates and vessels and asked him to sleep in bed..

Arjun : no Thanks.. it's comfortable..

Bani : no sir.. u can use my bed, because other rooms were not good to stay..

Arjun : really I'm comfortable here..

Arjun laid on sofa and starts to sleep. Bani thinks there's no use of talking to him so she left to the room to take some rest.

Arjun can't able to sleep well and remembering those words from her mouth repeatedly. He gets up from sofa and slowly opened the room of Bani and peeped in..

He switched on the lights and noticed that she's sleeping but she cried for sometimes before sleep so she got dry tears mark at the corner of her eyes..

He closed the door and went to his sofa.. The next morning, Bani woke up and peeped out to check whether he's still sleeping or not. But Arjun is not in sofa..

Bani looked at the wall clock. It is showing 6.30Am. And she thought where he went without saying anything. When she is taking her mobile from side table, noticed a sticky notes on the night lamp..

Bani : I'm leaving.. going to hospital.. thanks for dinner ..

Bani smirked at the sticky notes and she went to her daily routine..

A little later in hospital, Arjun is sitting next to his sister and enquiring about her health and about the accident.. Harish is also there.

His sis : Arjun... That was my mistake. My head started to spin when I'm returning home from hospital.. so suddenly my concious goes off and i felt stepped into the road traffic and a car hits me..

Arjun : do you know that car number or any other Identity??

Arjun folds his fist and his eyes becomes hell red due to angry.

His sis : Arjun relax.. mistake is mine..

Arjun gives out a long breathe and controlled his anger.. His sister takes the baby in hand and showing to him. The baby is sleeping peacefully.. Arjun looking at him with a smile.

Arjun : finally, you did it what you fought for... Sis..

His sis : yeah... Look at him Arjun.. how cute he is...

Arjun : he is looking like pradeep.. He's like his xerox..

His sis : yes, he is...

His sister smiled but drop of Tears shed from her eyes. Arjun wiped her tears.