00

helloo!
thank you choosing 'till again'.
here are somethings you might want to go through before starting the actual book,
including trigger warnings, charecter sketches and some basic info<33.

(POSSIBLE) TRIGGER WARNINGS IN THE BOOK:
mentions of sexual assault, domestic abuse, mention of drugs,
mature themes [including mature scenes.]
~~~please take these into consideration before starting the book, as
there are no trigger warnings in the chapters.~~~

about the book.
this book is being very roughly written purely for my amusement,
as quarantine is doing no good to me :). its not perfect and im quite aware of the fact.
comparing and demoting any other or my book, will be completely unacceptable and is
to be avoided. charecter hate (isnt unacceptable) but avoid it because these charecters
mean sm to me :,).
the first few chapters are going to be boring. they involve awkwardness,
embarassing moments and basically the typical wattpad book shit you know.

charecter sketches.

1) elora whitlock.
the main character, being a 19 year old girl who sticks to the rules, who once was trying her best to pursue her art dreams. unfortunately, with her dad passing away and her mum getting with a man who was an angel infront of others and an absolute hell sent monster with her and him homealone, her dreams get swallowed by her massive amount of guilt.
now away from college, she works at a cafè serving drinks to the customers with occasional tears in them.
(she makes them new ones, ofcourse.)

2) benjamin zyair.
the main character, (not according to the book, according to all teen girls reading this right now.) benjamin, a 20 year old part time bakery owner who does anything but go along with the rest of the world. to him, everything ran according to his time schedule, his rules and his words. and in his world, it wasn't a complete lie. being adopted by the most generous and sweetest, now old couple, he only required one more thing for his life to be set.
(that one thing being strawberry icecream, by the way.)

a/n.
i hope you all enjoy reading this chaos of a book, and dont hate me once its finished. :,)<3.

-suel.