09

benjamin zyair.

im so tired of all of this.

us three have been up for the past 3 nights, just trying to figure out that 'boss' who bought all the stuff from ben. once we have him, we have his drugs. we have his drugs, means we have proof. and if we have proof, then ben is fucked up. the most exhausting part of this is, all three of us having to pretend we got sleep, and we're totally not fucking with people who could possibly kill us.

elora has caught this new thing, of poking my shoulder whenever she's afriad, excited or just whenever she finds a chance.

with my eyes closed, laying on the couch thinking of how we could get to him i feel a poke on my shoulder. i smile slightly and open my eyes looking besides me to find a atrocious looking mateo with makeup on his face. i sit up and immediately push him away.

"what in the fucking world are you doing."

he shrugs and grins, "arya said she was brilliant at makeup and wanted to try,"

well clearly fucking not.

i shake my head, pulling him down besides me on the couch. "did you get anything else on him?"

he raises his eyebrow, "the boss guy?" having me nod.

he sighs again shaking his head, "why are we even doing this anymore." he says frustrated.

for el.

"i suppose because it is our job?" i ask. apologies for the lying.

.......

"benji!" a finger poked my shoulder, making me look down at her who is too busy playing with a stray white cat. i will be lying if i said leo and her wouldn't like each others company.

i kneel down besides her whispering to her, "you like it?"

she smiles big, petting the furry cat who was clearly enjoying her touch. lucky.

"she looks bit like cherry, but it's a she! i love her already."

"we can take her with us."

she snaps her head at me, staring with wide eyes nearly popping them out of the socket, "you're lying..really? you promise?" she holds out her pinky.

i raise an eyebrow, leaning down to peck her pinky slightly confused. "i promise."

she rolls her eyes, grabbing my hand and pulling out my pinky, interlocking hers with mine. my heart doing those flip things or something like that. she grins, and nods.

"that is what is called a pinky promise." 

the cat interrupts our moment, by nudging its head into eloras lap making her laugh and pick it up standing up. the cat doesn't even mind her holding it, because obviously no one would. she hops steps happily with the cat in her hand as i get up and go behind her. we walked towards my car, as i opened it with the key from behind el having her sit in the passengers seat clutching on to the cat softly, giving it constant pets and praises. i got in the drivers seat starting the car and shaking my head smiling at her.

as soon as we were home, she was the one who got out of the car first nearly trotting inside the door and yelling for arya running upstairs. i walked in after, sitting on the couch and breathing out closing my eyes.

tired, so tired.

i layed there for a good while with my eyes closed, just relaxing into myself and when i was going to catch myself a nap, i remembered momma. i miss her terribly when im not around her, these past years she might have become my comfort zone. i pulled out my phone, and ringed her with a smile on my face.

"hello...?" a small voice instead picked up my phone. leo.

"hi lee, is momma there with you?" he breathed out heavier.

"no..jam can you come back please? im really..scared," he sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

"leo? why are you crying, whats wrong? and where is momma?"

he started sobbing, and then the line got cut.

what the fuck.

i sat up straight, my heart pounding in my chest as i rung the number again. didnt even ring. i dialed it atleast a 20 more times. no answer. my leg started tapping against the floor, with my breathing heavy. oh I know this feeling, panic.

"benji? i've been yelling for you since so long and you- benji?" she came over to me, looking at my state and sitting down besides me hurriedly.

"benjamin, are- are you okay?! whats wrong!" 

i just stared down at my phone, with my hands shaking.

if anythings happened to momma..

.....

elora whitlock.

"here's your smoothie..are you okay now?" i hand him his drink, as he stares down at his hands and the cup.

i sigh, "please talk, im still scared.."

he looks up at me for a second, then back down looking embarassed. "im sorry i scared you,"

basically, he had a panic attack because his little brother picked up his moms phone crying because the lights had gone off, and then the phones charge died. this counts as the first time i saw benji tear up i think. or wait no, maybe the second considering our flight experience.

now we're in our room with just him and i. and tubby. and his smoothie.

tubby hops on his lap again, purring quietly caressing it's head into him as he smiles slightly, petting the white cat.

someone barged in the room making me flinch, mateo.

"is my jiji okay now?!" this freaking freak.

i narrowed my eyes at him, "he isn't yours."

he narrowed his eyes back, holding back a smile i think. "then whose is he?"

"mine."

benji looks at me with wide eyes, and i look back at him my eyes widening themselves thinking on what i just said.

......

a/n.

small chapter🙁 im sorryy.

school has started, i might change the posting
routine from daily to once in two days.

next chapter will a fat thicc one i promise🥰,
with smut and drama😹😹

bye for now,
love y'all<3

-suel.