06

benjamin zyair.

"how the fuck did he have them go all the way to france?" i ask, frustratedly fixing my glasses as i look down at the papers.

mateo stays quiet, staring at the monitor screen infront of him. we had started planning out how we were going to make our way to find all those people ben had sold his drugs to. somehow, mateo tracked down two of them now residing in france. oh boy.

"i found a third one," he turns to look at me. "they're not different people, they can't be. they live in the same city, bordeaux."

"you mean to tell me, we've got to deal with a fucking mob?"

he sighs. "look benjamin, i was with you the whole while, now this case seems helpless. i get it you want to help her but-"

"no. book 5 tickets for this weekend, and mail me the soft copy." i get up from the seat, tying my hair at the back as i fix my glasses then turning back to him.

"infact, you still have rodgers contact?" i ask him rolling up my sleeves.

"chopper guy?" he questions, his eyes bit widening. dramatic fucker.

i nod, "inform him we need him this weekend, 5 people travelling to france."

"fine. wait who are the five, aren't we 4?"

"alex, silas, me, you, el."

he raises his eyebrow, making me clear my throat and correct myself. "elora."

"no, that wasn't the thing. what about arya?" he tilts his head.

"just do whatever the fuck you want, i need it set out for this friday or im sacrificing you." i inform him, walking out the fire exit and to my car.

now i have to convince elora to come along with us.

i start the car, making my way to her apartment complex. i stop at a red light, and stare at the road infront of me, thinking about what i am doing.

was i doing wrong taking her with me to france? i need her for the proof and accusations tho. what fucking proof am i talking about, i just want her there. away from that fucking ben guy.

the car behind me honks constantly, as i stay parked at the green light. i looked at the side view mirror, noticing a similar car to mine with the guy in sunglasses. i looked forward taking off the gear from parked, to drive.

then i pressed the breaks and sat back.

the honks got more longer, as he yelled some are you deafs, are you blinds and then the light turned red. with the fbi barcode on the front glass of my car, i drove through the red light, speeding a bit. not soon after, i reached her place. the security guy at the gates stopped my car coming upto my window.

"your name?" why do i have to come across people so annoying.

they're not annoying benjamin, you're annoyed.

"benjamin zyair."

"sorry to say but i dont see any information of the name, who are you here to meet?" i pulled out my wallet showing him it which read 'federal bureau of crime investigation' in big bold words.

his eyes widened, as he opened the gate. finally. i drove in, not really knowing where she exactly lives. just as i was driving, a girl stepped infront of the car making me press the breaks out of no where. mateos girlfriend. what was her name? zara?

she smiles walking up to my side knocking on the 100% black tinted window. i rolled it down and her smile disappeared.

"why are you in mateos car?" oh my fucking lord.