14

benjamin zyair.

just then two loud shots rang out.

she went pale.

my eyes widened, my instincts nearly immediatly kicking in. i pushed el away from me, towards mateo infront of us who had his gun taken out in hands by now. he threw the gun towards me, taking elora and arya's hand and running towards the car with their heads ducked.

my heart started beating fast, though this wasnt the first time, it wasnt the same.

elora is here.

another set of loud gunshots broke me through my trance, as i turned around going behind a car hurriedly.

my eyes scanned the place only to see chaos; people running while screams erupt from their throats, cars moving around fast, and alex holding..

my blood fucking froze.

alex was behind a small car looking heavily panicked, holding silas who was layed down on the cement floor, with his eyes closed.

i got up, noticing a short man in a black shirt with a gun in his hand, hiding behind a wall, like an absolute fucking coward. my gun pointed at him, firing a bullet which seemed to have done its objective, having him fall down to the ground.

i ran over to alex, with my head ducked. i crouched behind the car and looked down at silas, who had blood seeping constantly from his torso. taking off my suit, i hurriedly wrapped it around his waist, tying a tight knot to stop the bleeding. alex sat there, doing nothing but just hold silas.

"snap out of it, and get to fucking work! get the jeep and take him to a hospital, tell mateo to get out of here to the hospital with you, el and arya first priority. you hear me? now leave, right fucking now!"

another bullet was shot right at the window of the car we were behind, the glass shattering, my hand reached out covering alex' head from the glass.

"get up, god's sake!" i yelled, loud.

i pushed him, and he got up hurriedly his face still expressionless, as he put silas' hand over his shoulder, dragging him away with him to the jeep, motioning at mateos car to move as well.

their cars started, reversing out of the parking lot and driving away pretty soon, thrashing a couple cars around them.

finally, i took a deep breath of relief.

rage started to engulf me very soon, with the continious bullet shots getting to my head.

"benjamin, don't do this..you know you wanted it."

"are you seriously going to kill someone who made you a man?"

"shoot me, and i will never leave you happy."

my eyes clouded with pathetic tears, as i got up from behind the car with my gun pointed at no where with my vision blurry.

immediatly, from the lack of attention a bullet went right at my shoulder.

i fell to the floor, holding my shoulder with blood on my palms and my mind becoming hazy.

___________

my eyes opened, to a shabby small room, which had a vitals machine at the corner of it. my eyes immediatly opened wider, looking towards my left shoulder which had bandages on it, a trail of dried blood going down my chest which was bare. i had my dress pants still on, thankfully.

i moved slightly, testing the waters feeling no pain whatsoever. sitting up slowly, yet carfully i looked around for my phone when it hit me.

elora.