02

elora whitlock.

i am going to puke.

i don't think i've ever, in my life. eaten 2 dozen of donuts in one day. not that i didn't enjoy it, it just was a teeny tiny bit too much. i think. thanks to my beloved jiji, i fulfilled one of the things on my bucket list with an extra 80 dollars left with me.

but yet again, happiness isn't always long lasting. just as i was washing my hands in my sink, i heard mum yelling from out my door.

"i'm leaving for work baby, ben is going to stay home for you. take care!"

i paused, the water from the sink running on my hands. ben, or uncle ben is my step dad. mum got with him 2 years after dad's death. i was a dad's girl definitely, but all of it got crushed as soon as i turned 15.

flashbacks.

"dad, you did put my new shoes in the bag, didn't you." i threatened him, with my nose touching his, amd my forehead on his.

"..no i didn't." he grinned as he stared back at me.

i know he put them in, he even had a sticky note for the reminder on the door.

"hmm.. then I didn't put your books in."

"ouch."

we both laughed at our silly conversation, sitting back in our seats and looking out the bus' window.

end of flashback.

i heard mum leave, as i changed into one of my sweatshirts. i looked in the mirror, noticing how it's extremely thick, covers my back and goes down until my upper thigh. perfect. taking a deep breath, i opened my door and walked downstairs to the kitchen. my heart was pacing, my mind advising me to just stay in my room till she returns. but, i needed water. I'll be quick, he wouldn't even notice me. right?

wrong.

just as i was filling my bottle, a heavy arm was placed on my shoulder. my breathing stopped as my bottle started overfilling.

"hello, lora."

his warm breath came right down on my neck as i cringed internally. i looked down to see his arm reaching out and turning the tap off. in a moment, his arms were on either of my shoulders as he turned me around to face him. i clutched my water bottle to my chest squinting my eyes shut. he laughed, his arm coming up to my chest. no no no no..

ripping the bottle off of me and throwing it on the ground to which i flinched, he leant closer to my face as i took a deep breath. if only that could be my last breath.

"dont you want to help your dad out a bit, baby?"

"step.. you're not my dad."

i winced, the tears pooling in my eyes finally dripping down my now red cheek which was stained with his hand imprint.

"don't fucking correct me. you don't want me fucking you up right here do you?"

i stayed quite, only my quiet sobs being prominent. he let go off of me, raising his hand to slap me again. taking the opportunity, i took a run for the main door, running out of the house which was once my home.

i stopped running midway, my breathing heavy. i tried to calm myself down just until i heard footsteps. those dreaded footsteps. i covered my mouth with one hand, and looked around to find an ally, running upto there.

my pair of eyes met with 3 other.

great choice elora, running into an ally at night time.

i stepped back from the three, big shadows taking deep breaths as i heard him again.

"elora, I'm going to fuck you up once i find you! dont hide from me you know you cant."

i shivered at hearing him, and did the possibly worst thing. i cried. a bit loud. one of the shadows started walking upto me, as i screamed running out to the other way of the ally. before i could, a wrist grabbed mine pulling me to the other two men. i screamed uncontrollably trying to get out of his grip, as i was pulled behind them with another hand covering my mouth. i widened my eyes to scream again, when i noticed.

jiji?

i stopped screaming and stared at him in disbelief. please dont do this.. i heard him again staying quiet this time.

"ha. i found you little bitc-" he was cut off by jiji.

"who the fuck are you."

"oh. im.. this girls boyfriend. did you see a brunette run into here by any chance?" i nearly puked into jiji's hand at the words. boyfriend.

"leave."

"you don't have to protect her, i was just trying to get her to d-"

"leave."

"you're doing a mistake, big man."

i heard one of the other guys walk upto where he's standing, as stumbling of his slippers were heard.

"did you not hear the big man? he asked you to leave." i heard the guy speak. mateo.

he finally walked away, his slippers slapping the small water puddles. the heavy hand let go off my mouth finally, as i gasped and took a deep breath. i looked at jiji, as he looked back at me.
he seemed so concerned. no he didnt. he just stared at me then finally spoke up.

"are you okay."

"yes, thank you jiji." i sighed.

"jiji?"

mateo and the other guy started laughing. and i dont mean just laughing, they were holding their stomachs, wheezing and slapping each others shoulders. jiji cleared his throat and gave them a glare before looking back at me. why do they glare so much, are they hybrids? could be. stay alert elora.

"benjamin. my name's benjamin."

oh.

awkward..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

a/n.

second chapterrrr!
my tiktoks starting to grow and im honestly so proud of myself.
jk im not.
anyways, is everyone here from tiktok or is there some other lads too?

also. dont forget to vote and comment!!

now see y'all in the next chapter which will be uploaded tomorrow.
ps: i publish chapters every day can i get some appreciation pls :,)

okayy see yall!
bye<3

-suel.