~Sixteen- The day.. ~

The day is finally here..this plan better work.
        I woke up at 6:00AM, it was pretty early but i wanted a head start. I looked out the window to see the sun barley rising. I brushed my hair and put on this outfit. ( YOU GUYS GET OPTIONS THIS TIME. DONT SAY I DIDNT DO SHIT FOR YOU.)

)

( I'm sorry if you don't like any of them )          I looked at the time, it was 6:30 I still had like an hour before Dolores and the others would arrive

          I looked at the time, it was 6:30 I still had like an hour before Dolores and the others would arrive. I decided to read a book to make time go by faster. After an hour or so of reading I look at the time. It was 7:32, still had some time. I added some finishing touches to my look such as trying a new hairstyle or trying on different jewelry. When I finished it was 8:02, damn, two minutes late i thought but just after I had thought that I heard a knock at the front door. I walked downstairs and opened the door to see Dolores and all of the kids standing there. I welcomed them in and Camilo was last one to come inside and when he walked in he gave me a big bear hug and said, " Mi amor I'm so glad you didn't dump me for that Fernando guy- whoever he is." I laughed at his words. He soon tightened his grip and he buried his head into my neck.
" You guys done yet?" Mirabel said with an annoyed look on her face. Camilo let go of me but he was still holding my hand.
" Ok so what's the plan gonna be?" Said Luisa. We all started to discuss plans but we suddenly heard light footsteps coming from the stairs.
" Y/n? What are Antonio and the others doing here?" Angelo said,sleepily. We explained what we were doing and he of course wanted to help, he was such an angel. We kept discussing until Isabela pointed out that the time was 9:37. Everybody quickly decided on a plan and they all hid in there assigned places until Fernando would arrive, Angelo dashed to see if Fernando was on his way and he was and he was not to far from my house. I waited and waited until I finally heard a knock at the door. I quickly opened the door and lo and behold, Fernando was standing at the door, I glanced down at his hands to confirm that he had the book but he had his hands behind his back...I welcomed him in and we both sat down and started to talk until I heard another knock at the door. I opened it and it was Camilo. I sat him down across from me and stated to say,
" Camilo, we need to talk..." He then hummed in response. " I've been thinking, maybe we should break up..I've found someone who I really like, and he's right next to me.." I said then signaling to Fernando. Camilo started to 'cry' but I knew it was an act. He was still 'crying' when he stormed out of my house. " You do have the book, right?" I said to Fernando. He nodded and put the book on the table.
      Isabela knew it was her time so she used her gift to block all the door and used vines to tie him up in his chair. " Hey?! What's going on?!?!" He yelled. Turns out he had a knife of some sort and he cut the vines but right before he could get away Antonio's Jaguar, Parce growled at him to sit back down.
       Luisa then stood behind him making sure that he couldn't run away again. " Give me the book, Fernando.." I said, staring at him blankly.
     " And what if I don't give it to you? What are you gonna do to me? Probably nothing cause you love m to much.." Fernando said. I looked over at Mirabel with a disgusting look and she also looked at me the same. When I was about to speak somebody suddenly bursted in and said,
           " GUYSSSSS I JUST SAW NATALIA RUNNING TOWARDS HERE!! WHAT DO I DOOOOO?!?" It was Camilo...Without looking I already knew it was him, the voice did sound very over dramatic and kinda whiny.
    " Uhm...Just-um..Just..JUST- make sure she doesn't take the book or anything like that. Also, make sure she doesn't snitch that we have Fernando hostage." Mirabel said.
       " I wouldn't call it 'hostage' it's more like a...holding him against his will.." I said.
    " That's the same thing, y/n.." Dolores said while patting my back, out of the corner of my eye I saw Dolores shake her head in disappointment and i saw Mirabel holding in her laugh but it soon let loose.
        " Whatcha laughing at Mirabel? What's so funny, I wanna laugh too." I said walking up to her. When I gave her a look she shut her mouth and sat down while holding her hands up in surrender.
     " Uhhh..this might be the wrong timing but Natalias standing right behind you y/n.." Dolores said. I started to slowly turn backwards and then I saw a big fat pig- I mean I saw Natalia.
     " Ah yes, hello Natalia how may I help you this very fine morning?" I said grabbing Natalias hand and giving it a little peck but right after that I pretended that I wanted to throw up. Everybody laughed except Natalia. " What? It's funny alright! I'm sorry-I'm sorry but it's funny!" I said barley being able to hold in my laugh. When I did laugh, I laughed so much that I fell on the ground holding my stomach. Pretty soon everyone was laughing, but of course NATALIA RUNING EVERYTHING WASENT LAUGHING. When we all stopped laughing Natalia looked infuriated...I wonder what she could ever want..