Chapter XXV

"You ready for this ?" Lalo asked as we exited the blacked out Navigator

"Yeah I don't have a choice but to be ready" I replied with a chuckle

Clutching the bag that housed the weight in my hand Lalo and I walked inside of the nightclub. Neither Lalo or I knew this potential buyer. In order to get to us this person had to go through an intense game of telephone to even reach us. I can admit I was impressed by how persistent they were. They managed to get us to fly the fuck out here so I hope they wouldn't be on bullshit with us.

Stepping inside of the nightclub we were greeted by a woman. Her big hazel eyes that complimented her golden skin, her hair was blonde and wavy. She had a nice shape on her. Her waist was non existent, her breast sat up nice and perky. No woman has been able to catch my attention since I've been with Vixen, but this woman damn near did.

"Hello Ace and Lalo. Thank you for coming on such short notice. Malachi will be with you guys in a few moments. Please take a seat in one of the section and I'll get yall some drinks" The woman said with a smile

"Thanks" I said before walking away towards the VIP section.

Lalo on the other hand went to follow the woman to the bar. Releasing a chuckle I shook my head as I took a seat on the velvet couch. Placing the duffel bag of work beside me I dug into the pocket of my Balmain bomber jacket. Taking out my phone I checked to see if Vixen had text me. This has been the first time since she was raped that I left her more than an hour. Although I knew she was in good hands with Melanie, I couldn't help but to worry about her.

"You good bro ?" Lalo asked placing a glass of Hennessy in front of me

"Yeah I'm good bro. Just checkin' to see if Vix had text me" I said locking my phone and tucking it back into my jacket

"You know shorty been eyein' you since we came in. Her name Silver, might want to keep an eye on her. She seem like the seducing type" Lalo says sipping from his glass

"As long as she mind her neck, we good" I replied taking a sip of the liquor

Looking over at the bar I can see that Silver was already gazing over at us. When she noticed me looking she sent me a flirty wink before taking a sip from her wine glass. Scoffing lowly to myself, my attention was taken off her hearing someone walk into the empty club. A tall male, that looked about 6'5 maybe 6'6 had entered the club from what seemed to be a back office. He signaled for Silver to leave the area before making his way over to us along with a guard.

"Wassup, I'm Malachi. Thanks for meeting me. I've been looking for a new connect when I was referred to you two. I'm hoping this could be the start of a beautiful thing" Malachi said as he sat across from Lalo and I

"It just might if you sayin' the right shit. We need to know you're able to push this shit out and most importantly not abuse the shit" I said getting straight to the point

"Ace is it ? Look around my boy. This is LA, white girl central. With the amount of people being in here just on a Friday night I could sell a whole kilo" Malachi replied in a cocky manner

That was strike one for me. I don't do muthafuckas that's cocky. When you have a cocky attitude in this business you send off the wrong message which Lalo or myself didn't need. Too many cocky niggas make rookie ass mistakes. And I didn't need that shit around me when I'm just now getting back in the game. Another strike is that the nigga was overly flashy. This a business meeting not a fucking music video. There's no reason to be wearing ten damn Cuban links around your neck and an iced out Rolex on your wrist. Simplicity is what I stood by and this man was far from it.