0.3

A brown haired boy stood infront of me with his hands, dipped into his pockets. My eyes took in his body structure, lean and tall. Just his presence was intimidating, intriguing almost.
My breathing was irregular, as I tried to look everywhere but at him. I gripped onto my binder until the point where it hurt.
"They told me to come say sorry" He spoke taking his hands out of his pockets.
I was lost for words, not that I was gonna speak anyway but he was breath taking.
"So, I'm sorry"he said as he leaned his arm against the locker.
I nodded in response as he chuckled.

"You seem nervous" he said as he smiled.

Unwillingly, I smiled looking at his. I shook my head and looked down.
"Where were you going?" He asked as he started to walk, guiding me away from class.

"Out" I said lowly.

"Be specific" he smirked trying to get more out of me.
"Out of school" I said and almost laughed, but I managed to hold in some of my laughter. A short chuckle got out.
"Smart one I see" he laughed as we reached the end of the hallway.

"How smart are you?" he said in a low tone, cornering me between the lockers with his arms.
"Very" I said just as low as he did.

Smiling, he leaned in close to my ear "Can you teach me " he whispered his breath hot on my neck.

Before I could respond, the bell rung. When I looked up, he was walking down the hallway.

I gazed at his back as he walked to class for his things.

I smiled to my self, fixing my glasses reminising on what just happened.

+

I walked home from school alone taking in my surroundings.

"Hello, Jen" I spoke to my younger sibling.
"Hi Chloe' " she cheered.

"Hello, Chloe' " My foster mom Miranda spoke.

"Hey" I responded as I walked upstairs to my room.

Sighing, I turned on the light and tossed my back pack into my closet.

I took my ipod out my pocket, put my earphones on and started listening to 'Slowly drifting' also known as 'Wave after wave' while taking out my notebook where I write down all my thoughts and poems.

I climbed through my window, and used a small ladder to get on the roof.

I sat on the roof writing in my notebook, looking at the sky.

'Silence is soothing, silence is relaxing.
The feeling, of being alone is starting to be comforting.
I'm starting to feel at home, until I can travel I'm stuck in everlasting Silence.'

'In silence I rediscover who I am'

I always believe my silence is a source of weakness. I always think becuase I don't speak I show people I can't defend myself.
But still, I can't find the courage to speak.

Maybe someday I can do it on my own. Or I need help, I can't do it on my own.

I'm too shy.