3.2

"We were all at camp high hill. Me, Sammy, Nate , Bethany, Jason and Johnson"

"We had never liked Jason. He was always a real asshole or causing trouble. So one
day we decided to do something" Sam added.

"We were all playing out by the lake, when he came around. He told me that Nate was talking about me spreading rumors and shit but we knew he was lying. Some one told us he couldn't swim so Jack pushed him in the lake"

"But what Jack didn't know was that Jason had a twin. It was Jace and Jason. And he had pushed Jace in the lake"

"I was gonna go get him but everyone was telling me no and Sam held me back" Jack said quickly.

"But he didn't drown. A camp member saved him and he was rushed to the hospital because they couldn't rescesitate him. He had breathed in too much water and his lungs swelled due to liquid sitting on his heart. He slipped into a coma a few days after and died a month later"

"Ever since then our problem with Jason got worse" Jack said as Sam finished.

"So it's your fault he died Jack?" I asked.

"No, well not really" he said.

"You're responsible for his death!"

"It wasn't my fault!" he yelled.

"I tried to save him but I was being held back, I was being forced not to Chloe' !"

"You think I wanted him to die? For christ sake I was only a boy" he said getting frustrated.

"We all could've did something but no one did. Don't just blame me!"

"I guess I found the murderer he was talking about" I said shaking my head.

"Whatever, why don't you ask Sam for help then" he said walking out.

This is messing up all of my friendships, and my relationships.

Maybe it isn't worth losing my friends over.

I could always leave switch schools or better yet I could move.

I thinks that's just what I'll do.