2.9

Although I need to find out who green eyes is, I'm gonna look through this envelope.

This shit is about 3 inches thick.

I sighed opening the envelope at Jacks house.

"Hello Chloe' such a pretty name for such a pretty girl, anyway look through these papers or files what ever you want to call them. Match the incidents to people, as you do you will get a letter, the letters make a code figure out before this friday. today is monday good luck"

I sat there with a confused look on my face.

I picked up the first paper.

"this person is a cheater a close close person to you"

"this person is a liar"

"this person is a thief"

"and this person is a killer"

I gasped as I thought of who it could be.

I don't understand, I don't know who and why they won't me to know this.

"To make it easier, I'll give you the names" it read, then start listing.

Friends
--------------
Jack
Jack
Nate
Sammy
Bethany
Your mom
Your dad
And you

I wasn't ready to tell everyone my secrets, what I did in the past and how wrong it was.

I have to tell them, I don't want anything to happen to them.

I feel like I've lost, I'm stuck in the water and I'm drowning.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the really bad update but anyway. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY FAM!!

INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

I HOPE ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

WELL TTYL GUYS I GOTTA GO PLAY VOLLEYBALL AGAINST THIS TOTALLY RANDOM FAMILY BUT ANY WAY

PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS