3.0

i took out more papers from the envelope and there we're the phone numbers of all the people i needed.

but one question always lingered in my head.
Was green eyes connected to Sam?

Did they even know each other?

I don't even wanna talk to Sam but i needed to know what relation he has to green eyes and what person he was.

I dialed his number and took a deep breath when he answered.

"Hello?" I said lowly.

"Chloe' ?" he asked

"Yeah.." I trailed.

"Look Sam, I know everything now okay and I just need to talk to you" I said

"Why? It doesn't bother you that I never cared?" he said as he reminded me of the whole him and Jack burned into me heart.

"Of course it bothers me but right now I need your help" I answered.

"With what?" He asked

"I just need to ask you some questions"

"Okay" he said.

"I guess I'll meet you at your house" I added.

I had a weird gut feeling about going to his house and all but i have to.

I need to.

This could mean my reputation.

My image.

"Jack I'm going to Sam's" I said as he stood up.

"You mean we"

"Jack, I need to go by my self. If he see's you this could ruin everything. And who ever green eyes is could be watching and if he releases all those pictures and stuff it could ruin my reputation " I argued.

"Chloe' your reputation is who people think you are, your character describes who you truly are" he said.

"And you can always switch schools Chloe' maybe theres some sort of loop whole in this. Green eyes doesn't seem as smart as I thought he was" He went on.

"But Jack-"

"Chloe' at least let me go with you please. I can't see you get hurt again. Every bad memory you have is a time when you needed me and I wasn't there and I won't let this one become another" he pleaded.

"Fine" I said as I walked out of his house.

I hoping this could start the first piece of the everlasting puzzle or it just all be false hope and I'm chasing dreams.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I always use a lot of idoms and shit lol the whole chase dreams part isnt literally dreams btw you know how false hope is something like what you think sort of like a dream ok im not making sense so any way short update bc its only a filler