3.6

"so what are we gonna do?" i asked the officer.
  "we are considering putting you in witness protection" he explained.

"why? there was no evidence proving anyone is out to get me anymore" i said back in confusion.
"well here's the bad news, we found out your father escaped prison three to five months ago. now i don't want to take any chances because we believe that he has been studying your daily routines, your friends, family even when you go to the restroom. we need you to disappear for a while. you and all your friends" he explained.

"so we need a samuel wilkinson, a jack gilinsky, a miranda moretz, jonathan moretz, and your siblings and jason has to stay with you guys. i understand there may be controversy but he has to stay as well, just until we catch your father and convict him"

i took a deep breath before responding "i understand but where will the place we have to stay be?" i asked.

"in florida" he said simply.
"florida?! what the hell, why florida. thats like a place tons of ppl like to go. why not a small remote place no one goes to" i asked. i was becoming paranoid and everything was so shocking to me.
i was filled with so much anxiety and pressure.
"a remote area is too obvious, we were gonna send you down town to a local penthouse but it was too close to the penitentary" he said picking uo the files from the table.
"we're picking up everyone seperately, i'm taking you and jack, detective benson and stabeler have the rest" he explained.

i'm scared. i honestly don't know how this is gonna play out.

i haven't seen my dad in about 10 years.
and i don't want to.
after all this time i thought he would just realize his wrong doings and just go back to the man who raised me, well the man i thought he was.

  "we have until next morning at 10:00 to be packed and ready to go. now i don't want you being too worried, thats another reason why i chose florida" he chuckled trying to lighten up the mood.

i smiled lightly and weakly, rubbing my arm.

"well see you tomorrow morning" he said as i left this office.

+

"so we need to pack like right now" i explained to jack while on the phone with sam.

"both of us?" sam asked over the phone
"yes all three of us wilk" i rushed gathering clothes and packing shoes.

i hung up with sam and continued packing.

"you know jack, i never thanked you for sticking up with me and all of this. going through all the shit i threw at you and when i jumped to conclusions on you" i said.
"and i thank you for that, you couldve left me at any moment but you didn't turn on me or leave me" i added.
"only because for once in my life, i feel like i have a real connection with you. all these girls want nothing but sex but you want more than that. you want the real me, and that makes me want you" he replied.

he was looking at me, his eyes peering into mine. his gaze placed upon me, his hands gripping my shoulder.
he moved in of his hands to the side of my face and pulled me in for a kiss.
  his held my face throughout the kiss, making sure it was the most heartful kiss.
i felt everything, it gave me such a rush but at the same time it was so calming and soothing.

  "we're gonna make it out of this baby girl, i swear"

----
ok so im gonna update quicker now. i do t have a phone rn so im doing ever thing on a
tablet that isnt mine either so ill most likely update in the afternoon cali time.