2.2

That night I slept in the bed with Sammy.

I don't know he just brought me a feeling of being secure, like I was in safe hands.

I woke up the next morning looking to my right and Sam was gone.

I sat up stretching and getting up.
Yawning I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen picking out cereal.

Might as well get comfortable, it is my house as of last night.

"Sam?" I questioned as I heard someone speaking.

I walked down the long hallway with me fruity pebbles listening for Sam.

"I can't do it anymore" he paused.

"No its not because I'm trying to prove something or change anything I just can't " he added

"Yes she is living with me and I care about her so that's why I can't do it" he said and I smiled knowing he was referring to me.

"Do what ever the fuck you want okay I'm done with you this isn't right" he said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sammy?" I said walking in the room where he was.

"Bye" he yelled into the phone locking it.

"Who was that?" I chuckled.

"My parents, the want me to move back with them and I told them you live with me" I smiled

"Thank you" I said as he tilted his head

"For what"
"You said you cared about me"

"Well I do"

Anonymous pov
I don't know what to do.

This isn't what I wanted.

My feelings were actually real but my image took over. My reputation, I couldn't settle.

I actually care for this person and I don't know how to show it.

One night stands and break ups everything short term.

I don't know what to do because they want more.
More than what I'm willing to offer.

I know what I want but can't find what I need.
What I need is what is being offered and I don't know how to take it

Spent all my years hiding running from love now I've find it and don't know how to keep it.
My first mentality was right but now it isn't and I need to fix it because my feelings are getting strong.

I didn't know how bad this would hurt until I seen someone else crave and want the same thing.

Maybe all my life I've been searching for the wrong thing.
Wait no maybe isn't enough, I have been searching for the wrong thing.

Now I need to confess my love or forever hold my peace.

I hope it isn't to late I love everything about this person but can't express it.

I'd watch from a distance, see how they talked how they walked even how they laughed. And fell in love every second of the way.
If I can I will give every thing I got.
Because maybe isn't good maybe isn't sure maybe isn't secure maybe isn't real maybe is no and I will is real.

But just know I can't bare to see that I must confess now but how will I do that if I don't know how.

After that night I loved for the first time but I couldn't tell anyone I don't know how to feel.

I need to stop being a bitch stop being a wuss, I don't usually curse but I can't take it.

I've never been in love never actually loved, now that I do I can't get enough.

I'm gonna do it I'm gonna confess my love but when? How?

I got the perfect plan.

It's gonna take a while it's gonna be thought out. But it's worth the wait.

The only person I need right in front of me for so long.
Now I know what to do and how to be loved.
I'm glad, this is my first time finding love and I'm hoping it's real. I would know what to do if it wasn't or how to deal.

But I'm on my way. I'm trying, I'm gonna succeed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol so im leaving you guys with this i might not update for a few days to let you guys think about it LOVE YALL FAM 😂😂😂😂