3.7

"look its too risky to have all you guys in one room so we are seperating you guys" detective stabler said. "jack,jack, sammy, bethany, nate, chloe. you will all be in room 506 and the rest in 612" he finished. i was not so thrilled with this. who wants to stay in a room with these boys and not to kention bethany god she is awful.
"this is going to be terrible" she groaned and i almost agreed with her.

"just stick it out, you know why we're here" sammy said in her ear kissing her neck. i shivered in disgust and turned my head.
we got to the rooms amd they were so big. it was room enought for all our families.
just enough beds for all of us.
i unpacked and plopped on the bed.
"this can't get any worse" i sighed. "thats because it isn't. we are here to act like real florida people and they tend to party and have fun. so that is just what we are doing" jack said trying to cheer me up. "we can basically do what we want" he smirked. i chuckled and smiled. "alright maybe i'll go" i said catching on to his hints. he basically dragged me out the room, as we caught up to every one.

anon pov
i fucking hate how they think she is just such a goody two shoes, how they just think she is so innocent and she isnt. she has a past just like everyone else and i cant wait to reveal it. she is such a bastard child and isnt all fairytales and dreams. i cant wait to expose her to show her friends what kind of person she was.
and you know maybe i can make a little extra off this. bring something personal into this and she will leave without dispute with out a struggle. "she doesn't even suspect a thing" i said over the phone "she is so oblivious to what we are doing" i added.
i was going to show everyone her past i was going to show them her true colors.
i wanted to ruin her and thats what i was going to do.
i watched her as she smiled and laughed with jack splashing at him while swimming in the beach water. she doesn't have a clean plate. no one does.
she will perish in her past and cry about her future while i laugh at her present terms.
i hate her, i really do. its just a matter of time for her.
"we are staying at the marriot on 63rd and wullbury road" i said

"i'll be there soon" the other side of the line rung.
finally the little princess will be proved guilty.