4.0

Still anon pov.

"Do you have any idea where they are?" Detective Stabler asked as we ran down the hallways, trying to reach his car. "I think, her father still thinks I'm in on it" anon replied.
"Why would you do it? I thought you were okay with her?" He asked as we got into the car quickly. "Because, 100 grand is a lot of money, and Chloé used to mean nothing to me" anon said, as they drove away.
+
"Well call him, do something!" Detective Stabler said. Anon took a deep breath, dialing Chloé's father.
"Hello?" He answered on the fourth ring, his voice deep and raspy, chuckling at the end. "Yo, where are you guys at?" Anon asked. "The cabin in the woods, the one we had the meeting at" he said, "come down here, maybe we can all have fun with her" her dad said, you could practically see the grimey, toothy , blood curdling smile plastered on his face. He Was actually happy, happy to be touching his daughter again, the thought of that kills me. It's your daughter.
In the back was a scream, a loud glass breaking scream and I knew who it came from, it took everything in me not to yell to tell him to get away from her.

Chloé pov
Meanwhile at the cabin

"Please!" I yelled squirming and bucking wildly (lol Taylor caniff)
"Please Jack, why are you doing this!" I cried as he struggled to yank my shorts down. "Shut up Chloé! " he yelled, the bass in his voice scaring me, the darkness of his eyes taking every ounce of hope out my body. He reeled me in like a fish, just to throw me back in. "Just tell me why Jack? Why would you do this to me? I loved you" I said softly, but the tears fell heavily. "I never cared, Chloé. You had a price on your head and I took it, so did Jason's brother, I don't care if he kills you or just rapes you the only thing on my mind is the money sweet heart. The money" he ssid, never removing his eyes from mine as he finally dragged my shorts all the way off.
I sat there and stared at the ceiling, the smell of trees and nature filled my nose. I felt him yanking at more of my clothes, untying my bikini straps, I felt like my life was about to end. It was over.
I thought of the movies, when the hero burst through the doors and saves me, but this is no movie and I have no hero's.