4.2

Sometimes I think if I forget who he is, I'll forget what we had. But the truth is I can't. He was so much more to me than just a "crush" and sadly that's all society saw him as due to my youth but I really was in love with him. I wanted nothing but him i dreamt that one day he would ask me to be his girlfriend that his soft plump lips would utter the sentence that would brighten my day, my life even but I knew it wasn't meant to be that way. Life is strange and things happen for a reason, and I'm sure what happened between us was for a reason. Or hey, maybe it wasn't our time. Maybe later in life I'll see him again, or our love could grow once more and we could rejoice in the feelings we used to have. If only I could go back, go back and change my ways. Go back to the days when it was all love and flowers not knowing what to say. When love was just a word and my heart would stray, but when I learned the meaning my heart longed to stay and I wanted it to. I thought love would be different for me and you but I was wrong, for he is a young boy absent minded and self centered. Not knowing the feeling and the way of a women's heart. He never knew how much love I had for him, and I made sure not to show it if he wouldn't acknowledge it. I loved him but he only loved for a profit. Thought we were everything but maybe we're not.

Love is all i wanted but never got.

I was angry so angry, all of this because of Jack. I was sure that I was talking, but I wasn't awake. I could feel the blood flowing through my body and the steady beat of my heart in my chest, but couldn't force my eyes open.
  I could squint, and see slightly but I couldn't completely open my eyes.
  "She's opening her eyes"  a distant voice said, I could fell a heat of my face and a light shine on my eyes, it was a doctor.
His glove covered finger, pushed my eyes open and I saw, I saw everyone around me waiting anxiously for me to come to but I was worried for Sam.
  "My baby" my mom cried, pushing through the nirses and doctors.
"Where's" I paused between breaths "Where's Sam?" I asked sitting up, clunching my head, a headache stung in my head.
  "You should lie down" the doctor said, as I cursed under my breath. "No, I need to see him" I said getting loud.
"Honey Jack isn't here" my mom said and I scoffed at her words.
"Fuck Jack mom, he's the reason this happened" I said bluntly, throwing my legs over the edge of the bed standing to my feet.
"What room is he in?" I asked pushing the door open, I heard someone mutter a 36c and I continued walking.
  32, 33, 34, 35 ,36!
I pushed the door open frantically, looking in. He was asleep, the only sound being his low snores and the beeping of the monitor.
I walked slowly, going to sit next to him.

  "I'm sorry" I began "This is my fault Sam, I didn't mean to get you into this. I feel so terrible, I left you in the background and denied you so many times and all you wanted to do was help. I am so sorry" I cried. "You are in this perdicament because of me, you almost died because of me. Sometimes I think, I'm bad for you. I just wish I could make up for it but I know I can't. Hell, you probably don't even want to talk to me anymore. I hope you can forgive me" I said grabbing his hand.

He squeezed my hand and I smiled, I'm glad he heard me.

I leaned into him and sat there, and for that moment I forgot about everything. My past, my future all I was worried about was now.

------
Guys this story is close to an end to LMAOOOO GTGTGTG