Chapter 128: brought to you by MC Hammer

Today on "Don't Touch That": TW Nonconsensual touching, slight gore, uncomfortable sexual situation where Leopard King advances his desires and traps Neara. Orson comes bearing even worse news, because being trapped by a sexual predator is not all that bad, apprently. I mean, my goodness.

Can't touch this.

_____________________________________________

They stopped in the courtyard of Leopard Castle and Tony patted her shoulder, the contact sending another spasm through her. He looked into her eyes and she felt the moment coming before she could blink, the hiccup building in her stomach, the lava in her shoulders, the way their eyes sank into each other like trying out a new couch for the first time.

He pulled her close for a hug, her face buried in the thick fur of his shoulder strap. He smelled clean, like the soap she'd taught Winston to make so long ago, but with the tang of wild animal and tanned fur. She tried to see his facial expression, see what he was thinking, and his eyes locked onto hers. Everything seemed so blurry and close up, even though he towered above her. She barely felt her feet leave the floor as he drew her up his well-muscled chest, the bits of naked skin catching on hers and slightly pulling at her own clothes.

They stared at each other for what seemed like forever, then his face darted forward and he kissed her with the sensation of time stopping completely, but in a good way, a rose-petal-swirling-around-the-heroine way. He set her down before she could blink and waved as he walked out the gate, his fingertips flushed.

Stunned with the rush of feel-good hormones, she stood there for a long time before realizing a Leopard beastman stood next to her. "Ah!"

"You're Agatha?"

She coughed and gripped the edges of her cloak. "Yeah, I am. Here for Leopard King." She eyed him up and down and pressed a finger to her chin. "And maybe you too."

He rolled his eyes and walked back towards the old Leopard King's quarters. Apparently she was supposed to follow him? Maybe? Whatever, the new King probably lived where the old King did, right? Most luxurious apartment and all that. She followed as quickly as she could, although it sometimes wasn't enough as he slipped through corridors and she had to listen to the faint whisper of his tail hitting the narrow hall. He stopped just before a large opening and she caught up, keeping her mouth closed so he couldn't hear how out of breath she was.

"Leopard King, Agatha is here." He bowed and moved to the side, grabbing her wrist and dragging her roughly in front of the door.

Calvin stood there, every terrifying inch, and smiled warmly. "Agatha! The road wasn't too rough on your feet, was it?"

Stone flooded her body and she tried to answer. Nothing came out except a hoarse whisper. She coughed and lowered her eyelids, "If you worried so much, you should have come and carried me."

"Believe me, I would have." He winked, then gestured behind him. "I think I have all the best fruits available, thank the gods for the rain. I don't know how Winston came up with that idea, but I suppose being a four-stripe comes with certain benefits."

Neara tried not to touch him, then tried to look like she wasn't trying not to touch him. "Oh, I wouldn't know about that. All I care about is his castle and strength." She faked a yawn to move her hand slightly away from his. "When he has ideas, I just tune them out."

Calvin was undeterred. "Please, sit." He fluffed up a cushion of soft fur for her and she sank into it as messily as she could manage.

"Thanks." She snatched a fruit from the table and sniffed it, licked it, then scratched it with her fingernails. It smelled amazing. "And you're sure this is fresh?" She made her tone as nasally and irritating as possible.