With Great power

(Six years ago)

You followed quickly behind Tornado with a smile, but the S-class hero was less pleased.

"Stop asking me to date you!" she yelled, turning around in the air to look at you. Her face was red with anger, but you couldn't help but find it cute.

"You're cute and have a fire inside of you. How can any guy resist?" you answered honestly with a smile, which only seemed to confuse and anger the hero.

"Stop asking me", she yelled, throwing you down the hall with her powers. "Who would want to date a weakling like you?" She said with a huff before floating away.

Still, you got to your feet and quickly caught up with her. At least this time, she didn't throw you into a wall and allowed you to follow her. You were starting to wear down that thick outer shell.

"Come on, just one date, T." You had been trying for weeks to get a date with her. Fate also wanted it since you kept running into each other, not just in the Association. You bumped into her in the street more than once, which is odd considering she can fly.

She would be furious to see you and usually end up tossing you in a random direction; this one time, she tossed you into a shallow river.

Her fiery attitude, while scarring most people away, only attracted you. She was the sort of woman who could face down God without flinching; you found that seriously attractive. However, Tatsumaki was less than happy about your attention.

"Stop calling me T", she yelled, her face still looking ahead as you walked. You didn't know where she was going, but you followed.

"But I can't say your full name. I'm still learning the language; besides, T sounds nice." You said with your hands behind your head carefree, "Come on, I'm not asking you to marry me, just a night of fun. We could go to an amusement park?"

T didn't answer you, more focused on putting distance between you, "Okay, I suppose when you can fly, rides seem boring. How about a movie." Again, she didn't reply, just floated through the building, "Ya, I'm not a movie fan. All those people would be annoying as well. Oh, I know. How about I cook you a fancy dinner?"

Once again, your proposal was met with a door slamming shut in front of you. "Just to let you know, when I set my mind to something, I don't stop. So, I hope you're ready for me to keep asking until you say yes or give me a real reason to say no."

T was silent momentarily before suddenly opening the door with a smile that made you uneasy. You were suddenly lifted into the air, and T floated to your face. "Well, maybe I should toss you out the building and be done with it."

Her smile suddenly vanished, she raised her hand, and you were thrown into a wall, unable to move. "You're not going to stop asking, are you?" she said with a cute frown.

"One date, that's all I ask."

T thinks for a moment, "fine," she said, dropping you onto the ground with a thud, "but if it's not amazing, you never ask me again!"