The Monster Assosciation

(One Year Ago)

T rolled over onto her chest, her limp arm managing to hit you in the face as she did. Her mouth hung open with drool flowing freely out onto your shirt. Rubbing your sore cheek, you couldn't help but want a few more moments cuddled up with T, so you closed your eyes and nuzzled back into bed.

A few moments later you were woken up again, but not from T smacking you in the face. You heard something vibrating on your bedside table. Before you could see what it was, T used her powers and stopped the noise which turned out to be an alarm.

You didn't remember setting one for today, but you knew T would be annoyed that you did, and she would definitely make sure you were aware of her annoyance. T Raised her head and through your squinted eyes saw that she was checking if you were awake.

You saw her face glow a light pink as she looked at you with a cute frown. You thought she was about to wake you up to yell at you for the alarm, but to your surprise she gently kissed your head before floating up from the bed and quietly left the room.

You guessed she needed to use the little hero's room, so you made yourself comfortable in the bed making sure T had plenty of space for when she had finished her business.

You closed your eyes and slowly fell back asleep, but soon you were woken up again. Only this time it was your fire alarm not a phone. T still wasn't in bed with you and when you smelt something burning, you quickly got to your feet and rushed downstairs.

When you got to your kitchen you were greeted by the sight of T floating above a small fire coming from a frying pan over the oven. You found it amusing how the Mighty Tornado was panicking over a simple kitchen fire.

The fire extinguisher flew from the side of the kitchen up to the fire and T emptied the entire can leaving a pile of white foam where the fire was. "Ahhh stupid oven!" T yelled in frustration causing you to let out a little giggle.

She turned around, and her eyes narrowed with anger once she saw you. "Not. One. Word", T growled.

Your smile only grew as you saw T covered in soot and flower patches

Your smile only grew as you saw T covered in soot and flower patches. T suddenly flew past you and zoomed upstairs to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her, leaving you with a wet and smoking kitchen.

"Off to a good start", you mutter to yourself. You jumped as the fire extinguisher fell to the ground with a wet thud. You begin cleaning your kitchen's remains, ensuring the fire is out before wiping down the oven.

"What do you think you're doing?" T growls, you turn around from scrubbing the charred walls of your once-perfect kitchen and see T floating in the air with her arms folded and wearing another one of your shirts.

"Cleaning up your mess," you said with a grin before you were suddenly yanked off your feet and tossed onto the sofa. T floated in front of you, her arms folded and cheeks puffed up in that cute way when annoyed. Her entire body was emitting a soothing green.