Questions

(A Few Years Ago)

You've been dating the Tornado of Terror for a few years now. It was going well, but, recently, you noticed that T's been in a bad mood; most likely from stress. She's been working most days, meaning the only time you saw each other was when she stepped into your room for a few minutes before being sent out again. 

You were living at the Association and didn't have much time for both of you to spend together, so tonight, you wanted to spend time with your Green Goblin. You talked to Snitch and told him, 'T is close to bursting; give her the night off so I can take her out for a relaxing evening, or she might blow.'

T was eager to spend a night with her idiot; you texted her early that morning.  

'Let's go on a date tonight.'  

'Fine, you can come over and cook dinner. There's a new film I've been wanting to watch.' 

'Nope, we are going out.' 

'Why?' 

'Because that's what couples do. Besides, I've saved up a lot for tonight, so we can do a lot.' 

'No, I want to stay with you on the couch.'  

'Come on, it will be fun; we can eat junk food and play games all night.' 

'Fine, but if this turns out to be a waste of time, I'm kicking your ass.' 

'Deal, but since we'll be in public, you'll have to cover your hair and not use your powers, even if people annoy you.' 

'That's not fair, everyone annoys me.' 

'Come on, I'll protect you. Besides, you always worry that someone will figure out you're dating a nobody.'

'A weak nobody, but fine.'  

'Great. I'll text you to the location later and we can meet around 7.' 

'Are you not going to tell me where we're going?'  

'Nope, it's a surprise.' 

Hours passed, and you waited near the beach's entrance. The sun was starting to set, the sky was a bright orange, and the sea was shimmering from the light. You told T to meet you here, not telling her what you were doing. The pier had rides, arcade games, and many food stands.

You had worked part-time jobs to save up for tonight; you wanted to spoil her.  

You browsed on your phone while waiting for the green hero to arrive. Soon enough, you felt a soft punch on your arm. Looking down, T stood with a red hoodie covering her green hair. She looked great but nervous. She wore some tight blue jeans that made her large butt look even bigger. Her face was bright with a light amount of makeup. Her eyes looked anywhere but at you, and her pale face had the slightest blush.  

"You look great." you said quickly, pulling her into a hug. "Just remember what I told you."  

"I know, no powers, and keep my hood up; why do we have to go out? Can't we go to my place? You could cook food and then watch a movie while you warm me up?"  

"Don't you get tired of sitting in each night? Come on, there's so much we can do. I've saved up for tonight, so we can eat and play as much as we want." You lean down and kiss her head before pulling her hood back over her. "So, no complaining." You said, smiling.  

"Baka," T said quickly, getting her fire back before crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks.  

"Now, what do you want to do first?"