Protecting Your T

(Five Years Ago)

Tatsumaki was lying restlessly in her bed, unable to sleep; she felt cold despite the large blanket covering her. She stared up at her bedroom ceiling, annoyed; she had gotten used to sleeping on top of Dan. The way he warmed her up and cuddled her, she couldn't sleep without it anymore.

Frustrated, she summons her phone from the side table only two contacts were saved on her phone, 'Little Sis' and 'Baka'. The time was 02:03 Am. She did nothing but stare at her screen, frustrated by this entire situation.

She opened the messages, but she found herself unable to type anything.

The only reason she agreed to date him was because he continued to pester her; she would eat his food and leave and never have to bother with him again. That was the plan, but it didn't stop there. She continued to see him, and like a drug, once she started, she couldn't stop.

Why, why was she feeling like this? She had been by herself for years, protecting her sister from the horrors of the real world. She refused to let anyone get close to her, to allow her to forget the cruelness of the world.

So why did she let this idiot get this close to her?

These last four months, something inside of her had changed. Her heart seems to beat faster when she sees him, and her face grows warm when he smiles. Every time she was tearing apart a monster or sitting at the Association, all that was on her mind was his stupid smile.

Even when he calls her T, she can't help but feel-good inside, feel warm.

What was happening to her? All she could think about was spending more and more time with him. He worries about her, always asking if she was hungry, if she slept okay.

The idiot was getting far too comfortable around her.

'Who does he think he is anyway?' She could reduce him to nothing but dust with a single thought. She was an S-Class, and he was a simple B-class. He should be worshipping the ground she floats above. Instead, he cooks her delicious meals and pulls her into his bed to cuddle while stroking her hair like she was a puppy.

Why wasn't he scared of her?!

She rolled around in her bed, frustrated, kicking the sheets angrily. It's his fault she can't sleep right now. It's his fault that she shudders whenever he pats her head, calls her T or smiles at her with his cute face.

She needed to put him in his place and teach him who wears the pants in this 'relationship'.

Great. Now, she was calling this a relationship, she needed to stop this before it got out of hand. T grabbed her phone again and started tapping away.

'Listen here, you sorry excuse for a hero, tomorrow you'll come to my house and cook a big and delicious meal for us. Then you'll spend the night here. So, you better make sure you are ready at 5 pm and not a moment later.'

T pressed send on the message, staring at it for a few seconds before realising what she had just sent. "Ahhh!" she screamed she had just invited a guy over to spend the night, and they wouldn't just be cuddling. This couldn't go on any longer, it had to end before she couldn't be without him anymore.

(Meanwhile In Your Bed)

It had been a busy day. The old bag of a landlord had been riding your ass about the rent lately. You had never worried much about money and didn't need much to enjoy your life as long as you were free from your parents.