At Deaths Door

(Four years ago)

Walking back up your street, you hummed the song you've had in your head all week. You carried a bag full of expensive meat you planned to season and cook for your anniversary tonight. Of course, T had no idea that you started dating two years ago today, even though you've been living together for the last six months. Still, she's been making good progress with her sister do you decided that a reward was in order regardless if she remembered.

You giggled at the idea of training T like a disobedient puppy, rewarding her when she did well. You could buy a little spray bottle when she got rowdy or refused to get up. More than once, you have had to pry her off you in the mornings before she inevitably uses her powers to pull you back into bed for cuddles. Still, you wouldn't trade this life for anything. You feel happy with the little goblin; she has warmed up to you in the years you've been together no longer the cold and isolated hero you once knew, although she still is a total Tsundere but you've grown to love it.

You feel a bit out of breath walking back home. You've let yourself get chubby these last few months, you need to start doing some exercise again, but you doubt T would let you get up early to run. You were starting to really enjoy the lazy mornings wrapped up under the blanket with your T cuddled up to you like a love struck puppy.

It's an isolated neighbourhood, and the closest house was a good ten-minute walk away. Both you and T liked the isolation, especially regarding your night-time fun. She had a weird fetish where she liked hearing the sounds you made, you blush thinking about her evil smile whenever you did the nasty, she loved being in control.

Your house was a decent size for both of you, and when you first moved in, It was a complete shock to find out that The Tornado of Terror enjoyed gardening. Flowers covered the front garden, and you smiled, thinking how happy she was when they started to bloom. It was a complete shock to discover that The Tornado Of Terror enjoyed gardening, the public image of the strong and unbreakable hero was completely different from the truth.

You grab your keys out of your pocket, but something was wrong. You can hear arguing on the other side of the door. You debated whether to leave and let T cool off before you went into the dragon's den.

"You are a spoiled brat. You will end up getting him killed" you heard someone yell, and the voice sounded familiar.

"Oh, shit", you said and quickly opened the front door, and you saw T floating in the air with a dangerous look on her face. She was pissed, but it wasn't because of you.

A short woman was standing with her back towards you. The woman had a ponytail of brown hair that was beginning to grey, her clothes were high class, and you knew all too well who she was. "What are you doing here, Mum?" 

While you don't know who is responsible for the argument

While you don't know who is responsible for the argument. You knew your mother was most likely the culprit. Your mother turns around to greet you, although her face is just as furious as T's.