Cuddle Me, Or Suffer

It was close to midnight, and you and T were still awake. T hadn't stopped tossing and turning, which usually wouldn't bother you, but since she was lying on top of you, she kept you awake.

"T, would you please keep still." You groaned with your eyes closed and hands resting on her petite body trying to keep her still. But it was proving to be ineffective.

"I can't help it," T said, her face buried into your chest, too embarrassed to look at you directly. "All your teasing is driving me crazy." You could see her rubbing her legs together under the covers, and the dam was close to bursting.

"You know, all you have to do is use your powers and have your way with me," you said, gently stroking her hair. T continued to fidget, "No, I'm not losing. I can wait a few more days. And then you're mine. I just have to wait."

T smiled and nuzzled into you with a smile as she purred like a kitten as you gently stroked her hair, but she continued to squirm in your arms. Knowing that this was your fault and she would eventually tire out, you closed your eyes and tried to sleep.

Eventually, T stopped squirming and lightly snored away on top of you. After that, it didn't take long for you to drift off, either.

It seemed that you were more exhausted than you thought. The entire night, you slept like a log. You didn't even notice when T crawled off your chest and went downstairs when someone knocked on the door around noon.

For once, you couldn't find the energy to pull yourself out of the comfy bed; it was rare when you slept through alarms, but when you did, T never woke you up.

'You hardly get enough rest as it is, so I'm never going to wake you up. If you miss something important, that's your fault.' You think she loves the extra time she gets cuddled up to you in the morning.

You stayed in bed, cuddled to the sheets, until your stomach growled like a beast, and your mouth felt as dry as a desert. You got out of your bed and made your way downstairs, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. You walked a few feet into the living room before noticing that both T and Anjio were sitting by the table.

You froze like a deer in headlights, looking at the two women. Anjio looked at you with her mouth open and her face burning red, yet her eyes were locked onto your bare chest, unable to look away. T was blushing, but her hand was on her face from embarrassment.

"Err," you said awkwardly before slowly walking over to the fridge, grabbing a carton of milk, and chugging it. You felt a bit of milk drip down your chin and onto your chest.

"Why are you not dressed!" T yelled at you as you drank the life-sustaining milk.

"I was thirsty" was all you said, whipping the milk with your arm and tossing the empty jug into the trash. With all the training, you must have pushed your body a bit too far yesterday. You felt your stomach growl like a wild beast, and you quickly grabbed something from the fridge and ate without much thinking.

Eventually, T couldn't take anymore, "GET DRESSED!" she yelled, pushing out of her chair in frustration, looking at you with an angry red face.

"Okay, sorry," you said, quickly finishing the sandwich and walking past the girls. And as you did, you quickly grabbed T and planted a deep kiss on her lips before rushing back upstairs to get changed, giggling.

"BAKA!" You hear T yell as you run into your room.

You walked back downstairs a few moments later, wearing a shirt and jeans. T frowned as you pulled out a chair and sat next to her. Anjio couldn't look at you, a blush still on her pale cheeks.