Little Sister

(Five Years Ago)

You dust off the rubble from the wall you just went through. You definitely had a few cracked ribs from that impact. Lucky for you, your body had toughened from all the beatings you've received. You were in the middle of a battle with a monster, it looked human, but its muscles were too big for its body. Its head was half sunken into its torso, and it looked as if his eyes would pop out at any moment.

It was a tough opponent, and you were enjoying yourself. There was just one issue.

"Another toy to play with, I was once a bodybuilder that always pushed himself to get a perfectly sculpted body." He flexed his bulging muscles.

He doesn't shut up.

You had wanted to get some 'you' time since T had been sleeping over at yours now almost every night

You had wanted to get some 'you' time since T had been sleeping over at yours now almost every night. Not that you minded it was surprisingly satisfying watching her go from complaining about cuddling when you go to sleep, to refusing to let go of you in the mornings.

But since you've been spending so much time with the green goblin you've been itching to fight something. You just wish it would shut up.

"You scrawny little man with your puny muscles, you can't possibly hope to beat my god-like body."

You responded to a call to find some heroes beaten and passed out along a destroyed street and flipped cars. They were all still alive but severely beaten, which is what you were about to be when you saw the monster crawl out of the destroyed building with a large toothy grin.

'Hehehe", he laughs as he walks towards you. His smile only grew along with his body. "Playtime. I'm going to make sure everything in your body Is broken before I'm done with you."

__________

This fight had been going on for a while, and you were starting to lose ground. The monster was strong, but you were faster. "Stop running, you little shit. I just want to crush your bones!"

You ducked and dodged his blows, but you feel the air rushing past you like the back blast of a rocket. Each time you manage to land a hit on its body, it doesn't do shit. You may as well be punching a block of metal for all the good it does.

You felt your arms shake from punching the monster so you were slower to dodge his next attack, meaning he was able to just graze your torso, but this was enough. You were thrown backwards from the force. You managed to skid to a stop on the road, but you felt your ribs were cracked. "FUCK!" you yelled in pain and frustration. You coughed up a bit of blood. If he had hit you directly, you wouldn't have any ribs to break or even a torso.

"Oh good, you didn't break, Yet." The monster said, grinning as you clutched your chest in pain. "I want to play with you some more. I want to hear you scream as I snap your bones like little twigs. We will have lots of fun, and once I'm done with you, I will destroy the rest of the heroes."