{ℂ𝕙,𝟚𝟚: ℤ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕪𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝}𝕡,𝟛 𝔸𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠

{3rd person Pov}
Ciel was hiding behind a pillar until he felt someone tap his shoulder. He pulled out his gun and turned around pointing it at Zenzo "Hey! it's me." Zenzo said Ciel sighed and put away his gun "Don't do that." Ciel said but Zenzo just stared at him unfazed "Why are you here Ciel?" Zenzo asked sternly "Why am I here?...Why am I here?! Elizabeth invited me! that's why-"

"She what?! Argh! I tell everyone not to invite Elizabeth and what do that do? Invite her?! she's the worst choice to invite!" Zenzo said angrily but noticed Ciel looking at him dumfounded "*sigh* Listen, this ball was only meant for those who wronged us and the people. And now that your here just follow me and I'll get you somewhere sa-"

"Tell me what is going on! I will not leave until you tell me!" Ciel said as he pointed his gun back at Zenzo's head "You won't let this go? will you-"

"Shut up and tell me before I shoot your brain's out!"

"Alright! Alright! This is a circle massacre. Every man and women we invited here we're only here because they needed to be killed. They threaten us, committed many crimes, and the worst part is that they faked being in the circle. Don't you get it! its a ball to eliminate the one's that tainted us!" Zenzo said as Ciel placed his gun down "The circle? I've thought they we're just fake rumor's or cover up's but that would mean that your-"

"I'm Zenzo Akira, fourth member of the Circle. My job is to disintegrate anything that get's in the way of the Circle, now Ciel Phantomhive you have two options. Stay here and let us deal with you or Die, your choice your path. But remember if you escape there is no granite that your life will go back to normal now chose." Zezno said coldly Ciel thought for a moment until he felt someone putting him in a choke hole and covering his nose and mouth with a napkin "Shhh, shhh, shhh. Just sleep, be a good doggie and sleep." Ayato said as Ciel closed his eye's and was unconscious "You know that I had this under control, right?" Zenzo said as he narrowed his eye's at Ayato "Yeah I saw, and man was that just sad. Hey! you should be a clown then an leave the circle." Ayato said while laughing but Zenzo grabbed his caller "You may be a year younger then me but I'm still the boss of you so shut up and put him in the guest room."

"You shouldn't be talking since I'm the one that successfully joined in a month while it took you a year." before Zenzo could respond they heard loud noises coming from outside the manor "Damn it! we have to go!" Ayato said as him and Zenzo ran off while carrying Ciel 

Sebastian kicked open the garden room's and ran into the ballroom but only saw dead bodies on the ground "Where is Master?" Sebastian said under his breath as he ran out of the ballroom and noticed Karou and Hikaru carrying the Phantomhive servant's "We're should we put them?" Karou asked as he carried Finny and Mey-Rin "Maybe in the basement but then again we haven't cleaned it so...in Shigeru's room-"

"Are you crazy?! he'll kill us." Karou said cutting of Hikaru until they both laughed "Let's do it!" they said as they ran through the hall's Sebastian was about to follow them but felt a hand grab his arm. He looked over his shoulder seeing Shiergu glaring at him "You will not escape here alive."

"What have you done with my master?" Sebastian asked yanking his arm away from Shigeru and turning around narrowing his eye's at him "That is something for me to know and for you to never find out now Die!" Shigeru said charging at Sebastian and was about to hit him but then "Shigeru? Shigeru?" a familiar voice said Shigeru jumped back while Sebastian turned around to see Paula holding a lit candle holder "Paula, why are you out here?" Shigeru asked sternly causing Paula to flinch "I'm s-sorry love, but I heard noises coming from downstairs. Is everything alright? where are the guest?" she asked worriedly Sebastian was surprised and looked back at Shigeru seeing him walk up the stairs and pull Paula into a hug "It's nothing to worry about. The guest just left early that's all." Shigeru said while creasing Paula's hair with one hand "Alright, but what if-"

"Nothing will happen. Now go get some rest, you'll need it in order to keep your beauty. But then again your already beautiful." Shigeru said causing Paula to get flustered and hid her face on his chest "Please don't say that." Paula said as Shigeru chuckled and kissed her head "I'm told not to lie to a pretty face." Shigeru said as he let go of the hug "Go run along and tell my Misters, that I'll be there in a minute." Shigeru said as Paula nodded and walked off but turned back around and kissed Shigeru's cheek causing him to look shocked "Oh! I-I'm sorry! I just thought you'd like that! Ahh! forgive me!" Paula said running off flustered while Shigeru touched his cheek 

"So your dating a human?...I feel bad for her." Sebastian said with a smirk until Shigeru jumped off the stair's and kicked Sebastian across the room "Do not bring her involve her in this, this is our fight." Shigeru said as he charged at Sebastian.

Else where Claude was thrown down onto the ground by the boy while Jumbo threw Grell over the gate's of the manor "You brute! do you have any idea how much damage you could have done to my face!" Grell said angrily as he stood up

"W-Why don't you just give up!" the boy said with tear's in his eye's while Claude looked unfaced and kicked the boy across the face causing him to get knocked out "Now then-...Your highness?" Claude said as he looked around him not seeing Alios in sight he then looked over his shoulder seeing the boy face in a state of fear "W-We're dead, we're dead, we're so dead!" the boy said repeatedly while sobbing. Claude was confused until he heard bell's ringing and the sun rising turning night into morning, Jumbo panicked and started running inside the manor with the boy following behind. Claude was a little taken back but went inside the manor, there was no one inside, the dead bodies in the ballroom have disappeared and the room looked clean, the wall's were fixed as if nothing happened. They kept on walking until they heard foot step's approaching. Jumbo and the boy go on one knee and bowed while Claude stood still until a long chain rope wrapped it's self around him and threw him back "I-I better get *cough* extra for this." Honey said with catching his breath as Jumbo and the boy stood up "We will but we have to go. Zenzo said that the meeting will start soon." Toirs said as he walked down the stair's and  over to Claude as he placed a sack over Claude's head.  everyone nodded and started make there way towards the basement

Toris opened the door allowing everyone inside they kept walking in silence until they made it to a door that had a lock "Honey, key?" Toris said as Honey pulled out a key from his pocket and threw it a Toris. 

Toirs then opened the door allowing Honey to throw Claude onto the ground.

{Claude Pov}
I could hear people arguing but couldn't tell who was who until I felt someone kick me next to someone else "Huh, so it's not just me." I familiar voice said I narrowed my eye's as someone lifted me up by my hair and placed me onto the wall. I heard some clicking noises and the person walking away "Can we start this meeting now? the spider won't stop fussing."

"We can start when [Y/n] get's here!"

"Ok, but what will we tell Elizabeth-"

"We'll tell her when she wake's up! just sugar coat some stuff and she'll be happy."

"She's not 14 anymore."

"But she still act's like it." some voice's laughed while other's stayed silent until a door opened everyone stayed quit as foot steps entered the room and suddenly stopped "Let the trial commence." I heard [Y/n] say as a loud bang ran across the room {this will be a long day.} I though as a hand roughly yanked the sack out my face. I looked over and saw the other twin doing the same to Sebastian. But as for the maid she took the sack's off reveling Ciel and Alios tied with a rope and a gag placed around their mouth's.