Eyeless Jack

I watched through the hotel window. That guy, Jay was his name, was pacing back and forth pulling at his hair. Slenderman sent me to watch some dudes that could possibly become proxies in the near future. Masky and Hoodie, I'm pretty sure that's what the fans called them. Yes, fans. Masky and Hoodie's apeearences on Jay's little "web series" had gained them fans. When I had gotten caught on camera by that douche Mitch, it caused people to fear me not worship me. But that's the way I liked it. It is better to be feared then loved. But like I was saying I was sent to waych these guys even though I'm not a proxy. Slenderman said it's because Toby is too loud. But all these men did was watch Jay and some guy named Alex but you can't forget about how they're all constantly filming everything. It was annoying and I almost got caught on camera a few times. 

        Jay was starting his nightly routine now: making sure the door is locked, looking out the window before shutting the curtains closed tight, then.... why did he stop? He's still looking outside. It looks as if he's staring right at me. That's when I realize that I was sitting out in the open and not in a bush, like I thought I was.

        "Really Jack Really!" I cursed myself while I ran deep into the woods. That dweeb Jay would probably have grabbed his camera and filmed the entire thing if I hadn't ran.

a/n: so this was just a lil thing i felt like writing. i had fun! request if you want.