Can we please leave like NOW!

I have never been one to walk out into the middle of a crowd and draw all the attention towards myself. Leaving space in between everyone I passed that you could put a new born baby between myself and that stranger I made my way to the subway.

My plan was to ride the train as far north as it would take me then walk until I got to the woods. It sucked that my mother told me to go to college so I could get a "great" education. My mother was all about being as much of a proper family as we could get. My father on the other hand hates the idea of locking our true nature up inside just to look good to the world. I was with my father on that one and loved the idea of moving to an wooded area that no one would notice that we changed into wolfs and ran around chasing our tails. My father had wanted to move our family from New York to Alaska where we could run around freely without fear of being seen by a normal person. My 4 brothers and myself were all happy to leave this crowded city but mother would not have it.

I watched the city fly by as my train ran its route. Being on a train would be the only thing I would miss about living in the big city. I ran my hand along the hard surface of the seat and breathed in the scent of the train and looked around at the people on there phones and texting family or friends. Just about everyone had a phone out but a few people. One was an older gentleman who looked in need of a bath and the other was a boy about 17 who was staring right at me.

His hair was a dark brown almost black color that was cut short on the sides of his head but was puffed up and longer on the top. He wore a white shirt with a black tie that hung loosely around his neck. His pants where black as well but ripped in the knees. He wore a pair of worn dress shoes that looked to be about 100 years old. His eyes where the thing that caught me off guard. Though they where light shade of purple his stare was cold and hard. I looked away and stared out the window again, but I could feel is cold hard stare on the back of my head. I prayed to myself that the train would pick up speed so I could get out of here A.S.A.P.

After about 30 minutes the train came to a stop at the farthest north station in town they had. Getting out I almost sprinted off the train to get ride of the boys starring eyes. I sighed in relief as the train pulled away from the platform.

Walking I started my long journey to the nearest woods. I tied my long brown hair in a ponytail at the nape of my neck. Even in a ponytail my hair still reached my ass checks. My body frame was small and I only weighed about 98 Pounds. Though I may be small I could kick anybody's ass (due to my super strength which I thought was pretty cool.) My skin was golden tan due to all the time I spend walking to and from the woods. I had on a black tank top that fit my perfectly in all the right places and a pair of blue skinny jeans. My conver shoes had names of my friends written on the toes and where tightly tied so they wouldn't fall off. My eyes where the best part of me in my option. Though many people though it was weird I loved my eyes. One was a electric blue and the other was a light golden color.

Throwing my hands in the air I ran at the woods hugging the first tree that was nearest me.

"Oh how I have missed you." I cooed to the tree and kissed the bark. Laughing I realized I was talking to a tree and continued walking into the woods. When I was sure that no one was following me and that no one was around I striped off my clothes and stashed them under a tree where a root was pulled out of the ground slightly. Wish a shiver I let the cold wash over me as my body shifted forms. Stretching my large paws I yawned a great doggy yawn. Though I wasn't as big as my brothers I was not as small as a regular wolf. I was about the size of a small grizzly bear. My fur was a white color and my right paw was black like I was wearing a mitten.

Running off into the woods I ran after rabbits and small animals. Letting my inner animal take over I played in the woods for a few hours. The sun was starting to set in the distance and I knew I better get off back to my dorm. So I dragged my lazy tail back to the tree where my clothes where and shifted back. My wolf body started to burn like I was melting my wolf away and my human body reformed standing there.

After putting on my clothes I checked to make sure I had everything on a started my walk home. Once I had forgotten my shoes and had to walk all the way back in the rain to get them.

Swinging my arms I hummed a song by William control to myself. Taking my hair out of its pony I got back on the train heading back to my dorm.

"Your hair is very lovely." A deep voice said from behind me.

"Thanks I been groaning it out.." I started to say to the stranger but when I turned around. Those light purple eyes where only inches from my face.

"The names Tug, Richard Tug." He said standing up holding out his hand.

"Alice. I mean my names Alice." I stated shacking his hand.

"That's quite a grip you got there for such a small girl." Tug laughed. I loosened my grip and pulled away. I always forgot how strong I was when I had physical contact with anybody. He laughed again as I looked back out the window.

"I see you like my eyes." Tug said sitting down in the seat next to me. I was shocked that he would say that. "That's OK your eyes are pretty cool to. Not the colors I would chose but there groovy." Tug said pulling his tie down a little more.

"What makes you think I like your eyes?" I asked looking him in the eyes challenging him to respond. You coolly looked my down making me feel like a pup and he's my master.

"Because you keep staring at them and any time you see em you think about them a lot." He examined his finger and rubbed them on his shirt.

"Who do you know what I'm thinking?"

"Some like to call it guessing but I like to call it a gift."

"What makes you think your "gift" is real and not just voices in your head?"

"Because I know that you get off at the next stop. Your real name is Shay but you prefer Kiwi. You think I'm 17 and that you just got off the train a minute ago to go to the woods, transform into a wolf and run around like a dog. Plus I make you feel like a little puppy when I stare you down with these eyes." Tug said pointing at his face. I looked at him with my mouth open with shock.

"You better get off or your going to have to sit and talk to me for an hour while the train does it's route again." I jumped up and managed just to slip through the train doors before they closed and where off to there next destination.

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath and walked over to the pay phone. Digging 25¢ out of my pocket I dialed my fathers number.

"Hello this is Larry speaking."

"Hi daddy. We have a problem."