Pack meet

I sprinted into the pack house trowing my hair into a messy bun. Nike was sitting on the couch with a random girl sitting on his lap. She was giggled as Nike whispered in her ear.

Her hair was a long blonde and her body frame was small. Her nails were hella long and she wore multipule rings on her fingers.

"Kiwi, I would like you to meet my mate." Nike shouted to me when he saw me enter the room. "Her name is Courtney, isn't it a beautiful name." He asked playing with her hair. Her face reminded me of the wiched witch of the west. When she laughed I almost dropped dead from how awful it sounded. A large mole rested on the tip of her nose and her left eye didn't keep up with her right.

"Ugh yeah." I lied swallowing back a laugh. How did the most hottest guy in my high school have a soul mate that would stop cars when she smiled with her yellow teeth.

I tried to ignore them because I was going to get sick if I saw my brother kiss that mole again.

"Where is Tug?" I asked my mom as she sat in my dads lap on the love seat.

"He wasn't invited because you said a family meeting. Not a family plus guy that knocked you up then left then let a guy kill the baby and watch as your depressed for a few months. No he wasn't invited." She said full heartedly.

"Thanks mum for the support here. I need to talk to him and tell him something really important. Where is he right now?"

"We told him to wait in your house so you can go and get him after you talk to us."

I looked at the floor and rubbed my neck. I though for a moment before I told her what had happened while I was out for a run. She looked at me with a straight face while I talked. She thought things over and then whispered something to my dad.

Though my dad was alpha my mum did most of the desision making.

"You need to pick with one you want. Either you pick a wolf who probably is in a big pack and we can conbind packs for a bigger one, or you can pick a stinking vampire. Your choice."

My jaw dropped as my mother finished. Basicly she was telling me I either chose for the pack or against the pack. Though my pack was family it was still be bad if I chose wrong.

"I'm going to talk to Tug about this." I sprinted out of the room as Nike kissed Courtney on the mole again.

"Tug!" I screamed as I ran into my house. "I need to talk to you about something"

"What is it?" He asked questionly from behind me.

"Something happened in the woods and..."

"Yeah I know I can see it." He said resting his hand on my shoulder. "What do you want to pick because you need to chose like today. Me or that wolf that tried to kill you?" He raised his eyebrow at the metion of the man.

I can't believe the first thing he wanted to say was I needed to pick. I had just been told by my mum that it was either the pack or not the pack, now Tug was telling me it was either him or a killer.

I layed down on the floor with my head on the ground. My head was spining and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to make my mum and dad mad but I also didn't want to be mates with the guy that killed me.

"Its okay Kiwi, You can think about this for as long as you need. I have time to wait." Tug said rubbing my back.

"I want you, I do Tug. But I also want to make my mother and father proud so we can do whats best for the pack."

"Its okay if you do do what you family wants you to do. But remeber that your the one who has to live with your desicion."

I raised my head and looked Tug in the eyes. They were a deep shade of purple and full of love.

"I love you Tug."

I reached up and wraped my arms around his neck. Kissing him softly at first then more pasinate.

"I love you more" He said and then picked me up. I wraped my legs around his waist as he carried me to my bedroom.

****************************************

I woke up to the sun shinning in through my window. Tug layed on the bed with his arms wrapped around me.

"Morning bueatiful. How did you sleep?"Tug said with out even opening his eyes.

"Wonderful. Best sleep I have had in a long time." He opened his eyes and looked at me. His bare chest was pale in the the morning light.

"Can I tell you something important?" I asked proping my self on my elbow.

"Yeah what is it" he asked with a worried expression on his face.

"I Shay Black accept you as my mate." I said and rested my face on his shoulder. His face was full of shock.

"I love you to"