This cant be happening

The whole pack was sitting at the dinning room table in the alphas house. We always had breakfast and dinner together if it was possible.

Mike sat to my right and next to him his mate Shelly. Sam was on the left of me next to his mate Alexa has well. Alexa sat next to her little sister Kara. Jake sat on the other side of the table next to Kim which was his mate. They sat to the right of mother and father sat at the head of the table. Nick was supposes to sit to the right of Jake but he was a no show this morning.

"Has anyone seen Nick at all today?" Father asked tapping in fork on the table. We all shock our heads in response and continued to eat and talk to one another.

I looked down at the stack of blueberry waffle and out of no where my stomach tied in a knot. Standing up I knocked over my car and rushed to the bathroom. Vomiting a few times I flushed the toliet and stood back up. Mother stood at the door with her arms crossed over her chest.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you can't be drinking?" Mother asked tapping her foot. In shock I shock my head.

"No mother I wasn't drinking. I swear on my mates life that I have not had a drink since you told me last time." I said crossing my heart with my fingers.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Positive."

She looked stared me down for a few seconds then her face softened as she walked up to me. Embrassing me in a hug she rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I hope you feel better." After standing like that for a minute she kissed my for head and walked back to the kitchen. I followed her and sat at the table. Not having an appetite anymore I pushed my plate to Same how took it eagerly and swollowed all the food in less then a minute.

Later in the after noon I laied on the couch holding my stomach as it did flips and a mini world war went off in there. I moaned out in pain trying to find a comfortable spot on the couch.

Again my stomach knoted and I ran to my guest bathroom just in time to throw up my lunch. Flushing the toilet I washed my hands and looked myself over in the mirror. My baby blue crop top showed off a small 6 pack that was present on my stomach. My hair was twisted into a messy bun on top of my head after breakfast and my white shorts which had a red stain in the croch.... I screamed when I realized that the stain was blood. Turning around I saw the stain had made its way all the way to the back and almost to the bottom of my short.

I could hear my door being slammed open and feet running into my house. There smeel hit me right away and I screamed out. "Don't come in here." I yelled. The door was opened and I jumped trying to close the door before anyone could get in and see me. But before I could get there Nike,Mike,Sam and Jake all stood in the door way.

There stares where now on my shorts. Where I could feel a drop of blood slide down my leg. There eyes got real large and there nose crinkled up.

"Mom we need you in here." Mike said after about a million years of them standing there staring at my bloody legs and shorts.

Mother walked in and the first thing she did was push the boys out the door. Shouting it behind them she turned back to me.

"Honey I need you to take off your pants and underwear. You might want to pee while I go get you new pants and a pad." She said walking out of the bathroom.

Now you might be thinking. Oh big deal a 19 year old girl has her period. Well you see wolfs don't get there period until one they turn 20 or two they find there mate.

My mother walked in after about 2 seconds holding out a pad and a pair of sweat pants.

"Shay we need to have a very important talk." She said using my real name. I swollowed pulling on my pants and sitting on the toliet with the seat lid down.

"Shay your not 20 yet and no female ever gets there period before unless they find there mate. Now you have not told me about any boys and you never bring any around the house. What's going on?" She asked folding her arms a crossed her chest.

"I have no clue. You told me that when I find my mate that I will feel a pull tawords them and that our inner wolfs will connect with each other. Well I have not felt anything different for any boy I have ever meet. I am telling you the truth and I don't know what's wring with me." I said the last part as tears slid down my face.

"How to you expect me to believe you if all the evidence I need is right in front of me. Are you embarrassed to bring him around us. Or is... Is he human." She asked with a worried look on her face.

I shock my head.

"Then what is it Shay. You need to tell me. Why have you not told me that you found your mate?" I just shock my head again as more tears slide down my face.

"Why must you lie to me. I refuse to talk to you until you tell me the truth and bring around your human." She said walking out of the bathroom with her nose held high.

I sobbed into my hands after I heard her slam my front door. I sobbed and sobbed for hours before running out of tears. Walking to my room I lay on my bed with my head between my knees. Falling asleep like that I sleep tossing and Turing throughout the whole night.