Are they ok?

I turned around to see Tug standing there stating down the man. Running up to him I stand behind him.

"Oh so your a vamp lover. I see how its gonna be. I'm going to have to show you want a real man can do. Once we get rid of that thing growing inside of you." The man said and shifted into his wolf. Growling he lunged at me with his teeth out.

"I said not in my life time. Now back the fuck off." Tug screamed bearing his fangs. Once the wolf was in hands reach away Tug grabbed him by his fur throwing him towards the other end of the forest.

All you could hear was a yelp then a bang has the wild crashed into a tree snapping it in half.

"Get help and leave now." Tug ordered running to the wolf again.

"Nike, Mike. I need you in my meeting spot right now. Where under attack."

"Were on our way." Both Mike and Nike said at the same time.

I watched as Tug picked up the now naked man on the ground and throwing him even farther.

"Leave now!" Tug ordered me again.

"Don't worry your little dead heart any. I got back up on their way right now." The man said laughing standing on his knees. Blood gushed out of his nose and his eyes where starting to swell shut.

There was a loud crack as limbs cracked all around us. I ran over to Tug hugging his arm.

Normal when I wasn't pregnant I would be ready for a fight. But I had no way of protecting myself.

As I held on to his arm we watched as 20 maybe 30 wolfs walked into the clearing.

"Shay where here. Just make sure that vamp of yours does not get in the way. Dad, mom, Jack, Sam, mike and I are here." Nike said in our mind link. I turned around to see them burst through the bushes.

Nike's brown wolf was leading as they lunged at the large pack around us. I watched in horror as my family attacked another wolf.

"Look out." Tug said pulling me behind him. He grabbed hold of a very wolf throwing it off into the distance.

When Tug turned back to me everything was in slow motion. I could feel teeth sink into my leg as I was picked up off the ground. I was thrown off to the side and could see every detail of Tug's horror stricken face.

My head made a loud cracking noise as soon as it made contact with a tree. Then everything went black.

Tugs POV

I could see a very wolf running up behind Kiwi. Pulling her behind me I throw the wolf away so it could not hurt her. Turning around all I see is Kiwi being picked up by the leg and thrown across the woods. Hitting her head on a tree I could hear the loud crack of her skull.

"NO!" Is all I could get out before I snapped. Running full super speed up to the wolf I snapped its neck. Turning around I did the same to 6 more before the pack started to retreat to safety.

Turning around I see a naked black haired boy sitting next to her. His body is full of muscles and he looked like he showed them off to. His skin was a golden tan color and his eyes matched Kiwis one electric blue eye.

Running up to her I felt the need to cry. Standing next to him and Kiwi more started to come.

A pair of twins stood next to each other off in the distance a little. Tears ran down there checks as they watched Kiwi lay there. There brown hair was like mine. Shaved on the sides with the top longer. They also had a good build with muscles in every place possible. There eyes where the golden brown color.

A taller guy stood next to me. Placing his large hand on my shoulder he whipped his eyes. His where a black color that matched his black hair. His body was built and his from was well over 6'8.

"My baby." I woman sobbed running over to the boy and Kiwi. Her hair was not as long as Kiwis but blonde. Her light blue eyes now rimbed red would have made any man fall in live with them. She stood maybe 5'1 weighing about 100 pounds.

A man followed behind her. He looked just like the guy standing next to me but taller and much older. His eyes matched Kiwis though.

"We need to get her to the doctor now." The boy on the ground said.

"I can't carry her like this." The older man said.

"Non of us could unless we bite her and where not doing that." The woman on the ground said nearly over a whisper.

"I'll carry her. I can run her there faster then any if you can run." I blurted out before I could stop myself.

The old man looked at me and then nodded his head. Walking over I carefully picked up Kiwi making sure her head and leg were ok. Then ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

Making it to the gate I jumped over leaving her family a few miles behind me.

They all ran in just as I set her on the stretcher. The doctor was already there with all of his supplies.

"Tug.." Kiwi coughed out.

"Shhh baby I'm right here. Be quiet. The doctor is going to fix you up.

"No he.."

"Shh quiet now." I interrupted her by placing my finger on her lips.

Shays POV

I could see the trees fly by faster then I have ever seen. The wind stopped me from saying anything. A sharp pain had started in my side. I wanted to cry due to the pain.

I woke up again to a bright light in my face. Not even realizing I had past out I called out to Tug. He only told me to be quiet. I wanted to tell him I hurt. My side hurt so much that I was scared I was dieing.

Then Tug said the doctor would fix me up. I wanted to cry when I remembered my baby. Trying to tell hi. Again he quieted me but this time placing his finger on my lips. Then everything went black again.

"Shay can you hear me?" I heard a voice say. Trying to open my eyes a bright light shown in my face.

"Shay say yes if you can hear me."

"Yes."

"Good now say yes if you can see this light."

"Yes." Then the bright light went out. The image of the doctor slowly came into focuse.

"Shay I have some bad news for you." I nodded my head for him to continue. "Shay I'm sorry to say but you lost your babies. You had a miscarriage Shay."