You got to be kidding me! -_-

It had been a few months since I had told Tug that I accepted him. For a while we hardly ever left my room. Then we started to come out into the real world to anouce that we were a thing. My wolf acted strange around girls when Tug was around. She would growl and beg to come out to beat the living day lights out of them.

Tug would tell me all the time that he loved me more then anything and would never do anything bad. Since Tug was a vampire he did not feel the same pull towards me as I did towards him. With that I tended to be more protective then he was towards me. That kind of bothered me but I had to remind myself that he was a vampire a lot.

"Kiwi come on she was my best friend 100 years ago. You can't get mad when I ask her were to get the best drink is." Tug said raising his voice to sound like a 5 year old.

"But Tug she was looking at you funny. She had googly eyes for you, didn't you see it?" I pouted.

"No she was looking at my new earing. Remember you came with me to get it done." I huffed a big breath and crossed my arms aross my chest.

"Come on Kiwi." He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face so I was forced to look at him.

"Fine." I huffed popping out my bottom lip.

"Yeah." He said kissing me on the check.

"Butthead.."

"Kiwi your nose is bleeding." I lifted my hand up and when I brought it back it was covered in chuncky blood.

I ran to the bathroom to check the mirror. Blood was dripping down my face in chunck and left stains on my shirt. My stomach knoted and I ran to the toilet. Throwing up my lunch I yelled out to Tug.

"GET THE DOCTOR." I yelled before I blacked out.

Tugs POV

"GET THE DOCTOR." Kiwi yelled from the bathroom. I ran out of the house to the doctors house ripping open the door.

"She's throwing up again. Theres blood everywhere and shes throwing it up. Its running out her nose and just come please." I almost started to cry.

"I think she might be having another child. She only does that when she was pregnat last time." The doctor said. My eyes grew large as he sprinted out the door.

Our own child.

"Tug I'm going to need you to carry Shay back to the office so I can check her stomach." I ran out to check up with him.

Shays POV

My eyes slowly opened to a bright light.

"Where am I?" I questioned. I turned my head and looked around the room. I wasn't at the packs doctors and it smelled of soap and drugs.

Tug sat on a chair to the left of me.

"Where at the hospital in town." Tug got up and grabbed my head.

"What, were going to get caught. Do you know how fast my heart beats. They would know I was DIFFERENT." I almost cryed out.

"Shhhhh Kiwi. Its going to be ok. Its a friend of your father who is your doctor. He knows your situation and will be the one to keep up on your health.

I relaxed a little when Tug explained what was going on.

"Wait why are we here and not in the pack doctors. Is there something really wrong with me that he can't do anything to help me?" I asked tears welling in my eyes.

"No it's not that. You just needed a been picture of the baby that the pack doctor couldn't do. Your having a twins Kiwi." Tug said rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

I looked up at the celing as Tug cryed happyly.

I can't believe I'm having another child. I told myself I wouldn't let myself. Yet I do it again. What is wrong with me. I might end up killing the child again. I'm not a good mother. Why dosen't Tug see that I killed the last child he tryed to have with me.

I thought about the last time I carried child inside me. I thought about how I had loved that little bump that had started to grow inside of me. But had died when I landed on the tree. Tears rolled down my checks as I remebered the empty feeling that I felt for so long.

"It's okay baby your going to be a great mother you don't need to cry." He said wipping away a tear. Tug must have though my tears were from tears of joy. But inside I was crying because I knew these kids that were supposed to be mine were not going to make it.