This is ours

The doctor had let us leave after an altura sound and a few more test. Due to being a wolf I muter at a fast pace. So the twins where both about 3 months along already. It would only take 3 months for me to actually give birth.

"Kiwi you tummy is getting so big. I can't wait to find out if there boy and boy. Or maybe both of them are girls. It would be the best if they were a boy and a girl.

I looked at him as he rubbed my stomach caringly. We were both sitting on the couch next to each other. We would sit there most days as Tug rubbed my belly and would get me food anytime I said anything about being hungrey. I had about half a month till the babies would come. We stilled didn't know the genders.

"You hungrey Kiwi?" Tug rubbed small circles around my belly button.

"Yeah." I said and Tug rose off the couch delicatly not to move me to much. I watched Tug walk out of the room and go to the kitchen.

As soon as Tug disapeared around the cornor I got off the couch. Kicking off my shoes and emptying my pockets I quietly opened the door and sprinted out. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me out the gate and into the woods. I sprinted into the woods not wanting to talk to anyone.

After running maybe 5 miles I stoped and cryed be a tree. Hugging my knees to my chest I sobbed out.

SNAP

I hugged my knees closer to my body. I didn't want to talk to Tug or anyone. I just wanted to be left alone.

"Go away Tug." I yelled

"Who said I was Tug?" A light feathery voice said.

Tugs POV

I came back with cheerios in a bowl. No milk just the way Kiwi liked it.

"I got your favorite." I said walking up to the couch. Nothing was there. Not even her smell. Her shoes where by the door and her phone was on the coffee table.

Breathing in deeply I sat down on the couch. She knew better then to shift with a baby in her.

Shays POV

"Can I ask what is wrong?" Courtney asked sitting down next to me.

"Sure I guess."

"OKay so whats wrong with you?"

"I just want whats best for these kids and I know I can't give that to them."

"You will be a wanderful mother Kiwi, You just need to understand that the first time you lost your baby....."

"Babies." I corrected.

"Babies, the first time you lost your babies was not your fault. You were thrown into a tree and almost lost your own life. It was not your fault."

"Yes it was. If I would have used my arms and legs to check myself I would have saved the kids. They would have been here by know."

"Its okay Kiwi. You are going to make a great mother and everyone here knows that."

I smiled at her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"You guys so cute and I hate to breakup the moment but I got a few words I would like to say to my supposed to be MATE." The man said from in front of us.

He should there with only a pair of basketball shorts on. His abs sparkled with sweat. His feet where bare and dirty.

"Shay I have realized I have never told you my name before. I'm William King and I am the alpha of the rick-saw pack." He folded his arms over his chest lifting himself up more proudly.

"So why should I care. You are not my mate, will never be my mate and never had a chance ever to be my mate. You only want to be my mate because my pack is the second largest in the area. Which would expand your pack to be the largest in our area and your area." I snaped at him

William rolled his eyes and smirked at me.

"Shay you are mine and will be mine. I have had you since you rejected that blood sucker of yours."

"He is my mate. He was meant to be my mate and he is. So just back off and leave me alone before I have to kill you." I threatend standing up shackly.

"Oh my dear he did it again to you." William said stepping closer to me.

"Don't come anymore closer you love life." I growled holding my stomach. My mother like instencts kicked in and all I wanted to do was run away or kick him right were the sun dosen't shine.

"Oh we can solve your problem right now. I know thats what is making you so moddy and wanting to hurt me. You are just being motherly. Well we can solve that problem." William ran up pushing me on the floor.

"NOOOOOOOOO SHAY" I heard Tug scream from off in the distance. I didn't watch to see what would happen yet. I just knew blood was pouring out of me and I didn't want to know why.

"Tug it hurts so much." I said before I blacked out.

***********************

I woke up to swaying of my body.

"Where am I." I asked to anyone that would answer.

"I'm taking you to the hospital. Your losing blood faster then the doctor can help with and cars are not as fast as I can run." Tug huffed out.

Oh was all that I managed to say before the lights went out again.

*************************

There was a sharp pain in the stomach as a cold blade tuched my skin.

"Dear your in labor and the babies are going to die if we don't get them out know. You don't have enough strenght to push them out so we have to give you a C section.

I could feel the blood pouring out of me and the lightness as soon as the burning pain went away.

Crying apeared after the pain went away.

"My babys." I said reaching out my arms.

"They are both girls Shay." The doctor placed the little bundles in my arms.
"They are so beautiful." I chocked out. "Your like Strawberry's and grapes." Tears rolled down my checks.
A sharp pain ran through my body and my arms started to give out. I cryed out when the doctors took my babies from me.
A loud beeping sound sounded as tears rolled down my check and my head rested on my shoulder.