bestfriends or maybe a little more

I wake to a soft clicking noise. I turn over in bed and see Tug at my window. Rain is pouring down and his hair and cloths are soaking wet. I jump out of bed and run to the window. Opening it I step aside to let Tug jump inside.

"I'm so sorry about last time. I was trying to think of something to say to you but if I came any other time somebody might have smelt me. The rain will wash away my scent right?" I nodded my head and looked him up and down. He still wore the same white button up shirt with tie and black dress pants.

"Don't you have anything eles to wear besides that?" I point at his clothes. This time Tug shacks his head.

"I just came here to know if you wanted to start over and be friends. I know you won't be able to bring me to like a family gathering but you could come visit me in town." Tug said stepping tawords me. I place one hand on his chest to keep his at a distance.

"Why do you want to be friends now. Before all you wanted to do was get in my pants." I ask looking him in the eyes.

"Well its just I thought I knew you enough just to skip the friendship and go straight to other stuff but I guess not. You keep finding ways to surprise me." Tug said stroking my face.

*****

Tug's POV

I strok her soft face and feel all the warmth run into my finger. She smells of coconut and green apples just like the first time I laid eyes on her. She had been 17 at the time and had been riding the train. She had her hair in a pony at the nape of her neck and her clothes showed all her curves off.

All I wanted to do was jump on her and get to the dirtys again but I was going to control myself this time.

"Why would I surprise you?" She asked raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"Because I only can hear your thoughts half of the time. It's like you can shut me out sometimes and it makes getting everything very hard." I answer honestly. She walks away from me and sits crossed legged on her bed. She pats the space across from her. I walk over and sit next to her.

"I want some answers before we can be friends." She says facing her whole body tawords me. "Why did you start following me?"

I sigh and think it through. "Well the first time I saw you, you had your hair in a pony showing off your neck which let off a lot of your smell. Besides smelling blood I smelt a lot of different things that made me want to kiss you and just hold you. You smelt of sunlight and ocean water. Also coconut and green apples."

She thought about it for a little bit before asking the next question. "Okay well then why did you show your self after 2 years and not like a couple of days?"

"Well you see I didnt want to just walk up to you and be like hey I saw you a minute ago and want to be inside of you more then I want blood. Then invite you to my house. Now how would that sound?" I asked.

She again took a moment to think it over. "Okay last question, why did you come back after a month. You could have texted me or something to meet up with you."

"I knew if I did that you would have never come to see me. I knew I had to come and tell you in person and it never rained last month so I had no chance to come and see you."

She thought that through and look at me. "Alright sounds good enough for me."

*****

Kiwi's POV
I know I should not have ecepted his offer to be friends. My wolf was even screaming at me to push him back out the window into the rain.

Then out of nowhere lighting shown in my window and the thunder almost right after. Without thinking I jump into Tug's lap hugging him for dear life. Yes I'm 19 a wolf and I'm still afraid of lightning.

"Are you afraid?"

"No." I said getting out of his lap. Lighting went off again and I jumped to my bed. Getting under the blanket as fast as I could I huged myself.

"Your afraid of lighting." Tug said lifting the blanket up to see me.

"No I'm not." I grabbed the blanket back and wrapped it around my body.

"Well if your fine then I'll leave." Tug said and I could hear him climb out the window. I jumped out of bed and ran at Tug. Hugging him from behind I almost cried."Don't go."

Tug laughed and turned around. Hugging me he picked me up and walked over to my bed. Laying me down and then laying next to me. He put the blankets over us and we played there as he held me in his arms. We played like this till I fell asleep.

When I woke up Tug was no longer in bed with me. My window was closed and his scent was gone. Sighing I got out of bed and got dressed for the day.

Sitting down in the dinning room I packed my plate full. Not saying a word I ate in silence. Both Mike and Sam didn't say anything to me. No body looked at me throughout breakfast and through out the day as well.

Giving up I left a note on the table and walked outside. Going out the gate I ran into the woods for a run. About a mile into the forest I took off my clothes and stashed them away into a tree. Letting the cold ingulf me I shifted into wolf form and ran around.

After about 6 hours the sun was starting to go down and I decided it was time to go home. Heating up I shifted back into human form and put my clothes back on.

"Your wolf is so beautiful." A deep voice said behind me. I turned around to be face to face with Tug.

"Thank you." I said with my wolf shying away at the complement.

Tug strocked me check and looked into my eyes. Something took over me and I leaned in. Kissing him I pressed myself up against his body. Tug grabbed me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pressed me against a tree.

Running my hand down his body I took off his shirt. Hungrily he pulled off my shirt and soon we where on the floor. Him on top of me he slowly ran his finger him and down my bare stomach.

"Your so beautiful." Tug whispered in my ear. With that my wolf took control and went for it.